Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West Ham fans

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
IMG_6093.jpeg

That crossed arms thing Hammers do always makes me think of this.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
After game walked through the lot spilling out of south stand and walked along with them. One realised I was a Brighton fan and just talked amicably same happened later when walking by back when NS was throwing out. Both under 35 and no issues. Sure there are some idiots but we have them as well.
It's an idiot thing, rather than a club thing.
Same as it ever was :shrug:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
After watching some of their lot making it round by the west stand calling families and kids ‘f*cking poofs’ theirs will be another result I’ll keep an eye to hope they lose.
You could always have a word with them rather than posting about it on here. I’m sure these things self police.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hmmm... Start a ruck with some homophobic oafs at the football... or just wish they'll lose and post about it on NSC.

I know which one I'd choose.
I know. But he’s just contradicted everything he said in the vaping/ away fans in the SWC thread

SteveU

May 31, 2022
You could always have a word with them rather than posting about it on here. I’m sure these things self police.
I did have a word with a couple of them as there were families about.

Comparing vaping to homophobic abuse at families with kids?? FFS. You are a strange one.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
You read a story about KFC in the Daily Mail didn't you ?

Go on admit it.
I read it online yes on the mail online . That still doesn’t change the facts that the Brixton branch of KFC had the police called to it more than other branch in England . So Brixton is clearly not this safe middle class area that some posters have alluded to . It’s still a dangerous gang area.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I read it online yes on the mail online . That still doesn’t change the facts that the Brixton branch of KFC had the police called to it more than other branch in England . So Brixton is clearly not this safe middle class area that some posters have alluded to . It’s still a dangerous gang area.
Everywhere has gangs day tripper.

The worst place in London is the West End, the sort of places tourists like you frequent. I lived near Brixton for years, never had any trouble. The only trouble I've experienced (and I've LIVED HERE for years) is trendy Clapham (don't live there anymore) but mostly Camden where I worked for years.

Remind we where Northcote Road is again ?

Your knowledge of London is appalling, you've never actually lived here right ?

The weird article you cite was from data from a betting company and not official statistics. So weird (read it again) that they placed the KFC in Brixton at number 1 and also number 5 :facepalm:

What the f### do I care ? It's lovely round where I live and the have benefit of living between the commons. One of the nicest parts of SW12.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I agree with London you never know where violence is going to spring up even on the expensive parts . Notting Hill carnival this week had over 275 arrests and 8 stabbings.

That’s unlikely to happen in NYC well not in Manhattan carnival anyway and certainly wouldn’t happen in Brighton .

So it’s clearly the type of gang members this carnival attracts even in an expensive part of London like Notting Hill .

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Maybe it’s because the good and woefully aware people of Brixton get jolly cross with KFC (kan’t find the chicken) because of the lack of smashed avocado on their menu, demanding more healthy fare!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I agree with London you never know where violence is going to spring up even on the expensive parts . Notting Hill carnival this week had over 275 arrests and 8 stabbings.

That’s unlikely to happen in NYC well not in Manhattan carnival anyway and certainly wouldn’t happen in Brighton .

So it’s clearly the type of gang members this carnival attracts even in an expensive part of London like Notting Hill .
True. I lived just off Ladbroke Grove at one point and many of my neighbours went away over carnival weekend. London's easy to get around and trouble can happen anywhere.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Should Bournemouth be avoided, noting it appears twice (correctly) in the KFC shame list?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Every West Ham fan I've met has been an absolute tool who attended the Alf Garnet school for knuckle-dragging racists and homophobes.
Very much in the same vein as Leeds and Millwall.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I've worked with many supporters of WHU, some are the nicest people you could meet.....others were total knobs, even before I found out who they followed. EVERY team has it's idiots, even ours

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here