Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West Ham fans

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not had much experience of them to be fair. So it was a disappointment to deal with a situation at work last night that started as “bantz” and ended up in a speccy “I’ll give it yer” type, calling two blokes
“f***ing Brighton poofs”

Luckily for the speccy div, the two blokes who were a lot bigger than him were also a lot more mature and happy to walk away with us.

Will we ever see a day when the gay retort is not a fallback “insult”’for knuckle draggers?

Apologies. I know it’s an oft aired debate.

My question is, are West Ham fans generally a good bunch and is this tit an anomaly or the norm?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
My son was given the same treatment on Twitter earlier, sadly every club has knuckledraggers though it is disappointing. Was walking by the cars queuing to leave Sussex uni and there was a pratish West ham driver shouting at the passing fans. I tried to give him an opportunity humility by telling him well done and praising his team, but he was too oafish to realise this in any sense and informed me that we were taught a football lesson. Oh dear, I thought that whilst effective and the goals were deserved punishment for our mistakes, their football was bloody awful.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
My son was given the same treatment on Twitter earlier, sadly every club has knuckledraggers though it is disappointing. Was walking by the cars queuing to leave Sussex uni and there was a pratish West ham driver shouting at the passing fans. I tried to give him an opportunity humility by telling him well done and praising his team, but he was too oafish to realise this in any sense and informed me that we were taught a football lesson. Oh dear, I thought that whilst effective and the goals were deserved punishment for our mistakes, their football was bloody awful.
How brave of them to dish it out on Twitter.

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
Their take on yesterday was strange to say the least.It was like it was a regular occurrence and they always beat us…..hang on a minute short memories good spankings etc
Not my cup of tea

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Not had much experience of them to be fair. So it was a disappointment to deal with a situation at work last night that started as “bantz” and ended up in a speccy “I’ll give it yer” type, calling two blokes
“f***ing Brighton poofs”

Luckily for the speccy div, the two blokes who were a lot bigger than him were also a lot more mature and happy to walk away with us.

Will we ever see a day when the gay retort is not a fallback “insult”’for knuckle draggers?

Apologies. I know it’s an oft aired debate.

My question is, are West Ham fans generally a good bunch and is this tit an anomaly or the norm?
West ham is in a sh@t part of London and they have more than their fair share of idiotic fans . It’s not dangerous like Brixton with knives but lots of ‘ geezers ‘ I think is the term .

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
West ham is in a sh@t part of London and they have more than their fair share of idiotic fans . It’s not dangerous like Brixton with knives but lots of ‘ geezers ‘ I think is the term .

Have you ever been to london ?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Last season I managed to get on a carriage full of West Ham from Brighton to Falmer. All good natured but I could smell the coke on the lads even though they had the baggies in their pockets.

Yesterday seemed a few twats after the game but nothing more than most teams. Like has been said they seem to have short memories and should just have been relieved they finally beat us.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I never really liked the vibe around their old ground. Never seen us play at their new place.

Fighting among themselves when they moved to their new place.

See their European final also for some of their behaviour.

They'll be plenty of decent ones, obviously, but on balance I think they tend to err on the Neanderthal side of the scale.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If you think West Ham is undesirable, don't walk down Ruislip high Street at night, one of the local tramps may ask you for a light.
That's dangerous stuff :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here