Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West Ham fans

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I can't speak for West Ham fans, but answering this question...

Will we ever see a day when the gay retort is not a fallback “insult”’for knuckle draggers?​

...I've been dismayed to hear it used as an insult by lads the same age as mine - currently 13. I thought it was a generational thing, and had died out, but sadly not.
It is disappointing. In one way the world seems to be getting further away from such nonsense and in other ways it’s seems to be getting worse!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
IMG_1236.jpeg

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I was actually surprised by the lack of post match goading tbh when I had my post match pint outside WSL yesterday (and I have absolutely no affinity to West Sham having been jumped upon aged 17 in the Old Ist Division days at Upton Park). I still find the Midlands teams unfortunately to have the most Little England attitude and all clubs have their dickheads - particularly ours away at Charlton on the train last December openly snorting Charlie.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Bigheaded kn0bs comes to mind when I think of WHU fans. I mentioned on the official match day thread we had a 'Brighton' 1901 'fan' wearing a Prague shirt sat in the away end. These little hammers are on par with the Chelsea t055ers

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I was actually surprised by the lack of post match goading tbh when I had my post match pint outside WSL yesterday (and I have absolutely no affinity to West Sham having been jumped upon aged 17 in the Old Ist Division days at Upton Park). I still find the Midlands teams unfortunately to have the most Little England attitude and all clubs have their dickheads - particularly ours away at Charlton on the train last December openly snorting Charlie.

Or ours on their way to Watford away games.

Usually acting like complete pricks at Clapham Junction.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Is it possible to act like an incomplete prick?

Yes when you punch someone. miss and fall over.

Or the incomplete prick Brighton fans I was on a train with to Watford.

Completely hammered and needing a piss they attempted to smash in the door of an out of service toilet....

.. and failed.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Bigheaded kn0bs comes to mind when I think of WHU fans. I mentioned on the official match day thread we had a 'Brighton' 1901 'fan' wearing a Prague shirt sat in the away end. These little hammers are on par with the Chelsea t055ers
No . Sorry, no matter how bad, Chelsea are far far worst with their entitlement ( imo of course 👍)

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Not had much experience of them to be fair. So it was a disappointment to deal with a situation at work last night that started as “bantz” and ended up in a speccy “I’ll give it yer” type, calling two blokes
“f***ing Brighton poofs”

Luckily for the speccy div, the two blokes who were a lot bigger than him were also a lot more mature and happy to walk away with us.

Will we ever see a day when the gay retort is not a fallback “insult”’for knuckle draggers?

Apologies. I know it’s an oft aired debate.

My question is, are West Ham fans generally a good bunch and is this tit an anomaly or the norm?
Quite Ironic given that their nickname is Irons 🤣

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Dukla Prague away kit?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Brixton is a rather nice area now. You can book dinner in the prison.

I was at a street party there maybe five years ago, all upper middle class white families with token black friends.

Breakfast is all smashed avocado and smoothies.
Indeed - I suspect @Live by the sea has never been there and is basing his view on the riots in the early 80s.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Brixton is a rather nice area now. You can book dinner in the prison.

I was at a street party there maybe five years ago, all upper middle class white families with token black friends.

Breakfast is all smashed avocado and smoothies.
If you want a more traditional breakfast can I recommended St Reatham just down the road

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
True Eastenders,
Only ever go after other bad un’s, good boys really, they all love their dear old Mums, and at least you could leave your back door unlocked then.

Er, no, I got mixed up, that was the Krays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here