Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Well reading this look forward to seeing best streams each game

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
I work with a ManU season ticket holder, being in London he misses a few games each season. In his season ticket pass app, there's a share option and he can send the QR code to people to use.

POSKETT AT THE VALLEY

Jan 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
I am in London at a relatives house and he is a West Ham ST holder. We will watch tonights game on stream and he said before each game a list of the best streams are put on forum. In addition which did surprise me and assume it has ok from the club there is also a ticket section on forum where ST holders can sell there tickets. Only rules seem to be not to ask more than ticket value and not to sell to a tout.
Just surprised they get away with this.
Not a problem at West Ham as it’s self policing. Any away fans present in home areas will be a sent packing by the natives.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not a problem at West Ham as it’s self policing. Any away fans present in home areas will be a sent packing by the natives.
Altho said in jest (I think 😀) this is actually the crux of the matter. Do we want self policing, heavy handed stewarding or prevention & detection?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Well reading this look forward to seeing best streams each game

Unless Bozza says otherwise. That is the consideration for NSC, it's not down to the club but to our generally benevolent dictator!

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
?? This very thread - surprise surprise has turned into advice about VPNs and the merits of streaming services including several links and lists of where to get them. . And also - a good old run out of very well worn arguments - about sharing and selling tickets - presumably the intention of starting the thread on NSC in first place.
Very good point raised by final para of GT49er's #34.

Do you have an answer for us?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I work with a ManU season ticket holder, being in London he misses a few games each season. In his season ticket pass app, there's a share option and he can send the QR code to people to use.
And I was speaking to a client last week who is a Spurs STH and they can do the exact same.

He was gobsmacked that Barber brought in these restrictions and just shook his head in disbelief when I told him what draconian punishments were being dished out to longstanding STHs of our club.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Unless Bozza says otherwise. That is the consideration for NSC, it's not down to the club but to our generally benevolent dictator!
But I expect the club and Bozza would prefer a co operative and harmonious relationship without the need for threats of litigation

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
And I was speaking to a client last week who is a Spurs STH and they can do the exact same.

He was gobsmacked that Barber brought in these restrictions and just shook his head in disbelief when I told him what draconian punishments were being dished out to longstanding STHs of our club.
I'm shaking my head in disbelief that a season ticket at Spurs costs between £800 and £2200 each.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Have you seen the - some might consider them draconian - punishments that Spurs threaten season ticket holders with if they don't share tickets using their official sharing platform, or without permission or to non Spurs etc ? https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/fans/membership/membership-terms/

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I suppose they are all just lovable rogues up there and it’s still ok to leave the front door unlocked at night. I wonder how these “rules” are enforced and policed.
Quite frankly I wouldn’t want the family of 4 STH who sit near me selling their tickets to a bunch of Herberts who the club has no information about.
I’m guessing that’s easily solved with a questionnaire.
Q are you a tout ?
A yes….ticket not sold
A.no…..everything is tickety boo

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Have you seen the - some might consider them draconian - punishments that Spurs threaten season ticket holders with if they don't share tickets using their official sharing platform, or without permission or to non Spurs etc ? https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/fans/membership/membership-terms/
There seems to be a few posters on here willing to post what their “x supporting STH mate” tells them, without any checking or validation. It seems Man U and Spurs have similar schemes to us on ST transfers.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
One of my former work colleagues is a West Ham ST holder. He also pays for memberships at Spurs, Arsenal, and Palace (of all people) so he can get tickets however high the demand in the home ends of these clubs. If you can afford to pay for multiple memberships and can restrain yourself when in the home ends of these clubs, then there's nothing clubs can do about it. He's had memeberships of 4 clubs for the last 5 years!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One of my former work colleagues is a West Ham ST holder. He also pays for memberships at Spurs, Arsenal, and Palace (of all people) so he can get tickets however high the demand in the home ends of these clubs. If you can afford to pay for multiple memberships and can restrain yourself when in the home ends of these clubs, then there's nothing clubs can do about it. He's had memeberships of 4 clubs for the last 5 years!
I'm still a member at Blackburn :lolol:

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
There's loads of online legal streaming services that can be signed up for. I've had over 10 from various countries over the years. Peacock is probably the best out there with English commentary at the moment. Although I signed up years ago not sure if it's easy to sign up with a UK payment method anymore ?
A borderless account with Wise or Revolt would be the way around that little problem. (y)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports