Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West Ham Fans Forum

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Thanks. So why would an honest and decent Chat Room host want to attract/invite such attention (for little or no gain)?

Just because you “probably won’t get caught“ isn’t a very good legal defence.
Indeed. Probably not a very clever move by that West Ham forum... but down to the owner if he wants to take the risk, because he will be the one responsible rather than those posting there.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Indeed. Probably not a very clever move by that West Ham forum... but down to the owner if he wants to take the risk, because he will be the one responsible rather than those posting there.
Just spoke to my WH relative who said forum site (KUMB) have recommended streaming sites for years. There was also a revolt about tickets going digital and he said club bowed down and let anybody who wanted to keep card. I dont know but I think a lot of bad vibes when moved from Upton Park and club did everything to keep fans happy

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Since I'm sure you're still really keen to get an answer to this question Wozza, clause 7.11 of the Spur's Membership Terms linked to above relates to resale/reallocation of away tickets.
Briefly, if the original purchaser tells them they can't go the club will resell it themselves to somebody on the waiting list, and give a refund.
That’s the solution that posters like Amexer and the like don’t want…..

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Sorry, I shouldn’t have named you. It’s just it’s your thread. I mean posters who want to be able to redistribute tickets as they choose to whomsoever they choose.
They'd be much happier with the Man U solution then.
Although there is some sort of implication in terms of loyalty bonuses if you try and do it twice. I'm not sure how serious it is as I don't know what the loyalty pot is and I don't care enough to try and find out.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Sorry, I shouldn’t have named you. It’s just it’s your thread. I mean posters who want to be able to redistribute tickets as they choose to whomsoever they choose.
Apology accepted. Never me. Would much prefer to pay club more money to bring a guest to odd game. !

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
You’re in luck . You can buy tickets for ST holder guests for our upcoming games v Bournemouth and Fulham.
It could all kick off if Bournemouth and Fulham fans get into the home end. The chances of getting hit by a rolled up copy of the Guardian appear greater than zero.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
You’re in luck . You can buy tickets for ST holder guests for our upcoming games v Bournemouth and Fulham.
Not for the seat next to me who is not going to Bournmouth game and I dont know any members

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
The process for getting away tickets at Spurs is slightly different to Brighton’s but it is correct that if you can’t make it you can return the ticket to the club (I think with at least a week or so’s notice) and they’ll offer it to the next person on the list with the most points who applied but wasn’t successful initially.

There’s essentially a ‘loyalty points’ league table for the 48,000 season ticket holders. Say an away allocation is 3,000, 14% goes to corporate (joke) and family/friends of players, leaving roughly 2,500 for season ticket holders. You then get given usually about a one week window to apply and a few days after the closing date they announce the points required for a successful application.

The away ticket policy at Spurs has got stricter in the last 3/4 years in terms of passing tickets around… so can’t blame Barber for that! They say if caught buying and giving/selling to someone else at face value you lose 50% of loyalty points, over face is you lose 100% of loyalty points. They have also threatened that applications will be picked at random to collect at the ground with proof of ID needed to get the ticket but since that came in, I’ve never had to, or known anyone who has had to do that.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Not for the seat next to me who is not going to Bournmouth game and I dont know any members
You said you’d like to pay the club for a guest too come so why not treat a non member to the ticket (and buy em a membership) . It’s free to share a one off ticket. Then they can come to more games - if you have spare tickets going. (You quite often suggest that you have )

Of course if you just want to buy guests tickets / you said you did / fill your boots.

C’mon @amexer - I’m trying my best here.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
You said you’d like to pay the club for a guest too come so why not treat a non member to the ticket (and buy em a membership) . It’s free to share a one off ticket. Then they can come to more games - if you have spare tickets going. (You quite often suggest that you have )

Of course if you just want to buy guests tickets / you said you did / fill your boots.

C’mon @amexer - I’m trying my best here.
Thank you for your help. I have no problem with guest tickets. It is good and many times I have got these for people. These are people that dont need to sit with us. However there is the odd person usually for health reason I used to treat if seat available with us was available . No longer possible without considerable payment for a one off game. A pity but appreciate have to accept it and move on

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Thank you for your help. I have no problem with guest tickets. It is good and many times I have got these for people. These are people that dont need to sit with us. However there is the odd person usually for health reason I used to treat if seat available with us was available . No longer possible without considerable payment for a one off game. A pity but appreciate have to accept it and move on
In a few weeks Albion membership for the year will be half price - if club cut prices as of last year. So assuming that your guest will never go again, its a one off, it will be £17 to sign them up as a member for the rest of the season and join your group for one game.. (sharing tickets for one game is free or you might have already paid to share tickets all season anyway as you like to bring guests). As i've been a bit of a pain about this. If this does happen and you want to bring that fan along. PM and i'll either donate the £17 to REMF or give you the £17 so that they can attend.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
In a few weeks Albion membership for the year will be half price - if club cut prices as of last year. So assuming that your guest will never go again, its a one off, it will be £17 to sign them up as a member for the rest of the season and join your group for one game.. (sharing tickets for one game is free or you might have already paid to share tickets all season anyway as you like to bring guests). As i've been a bit of a pain about this. If this does happen and you want to bring that fan along. PM and i'll either donate the £17 to REMF or give you the £17 so that they can attend.
I'm not sure paying people to argue with you is a good precedent to set.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here