Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham away tickets

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Ticket bought!
Don't know what the fuss was about yesterday!
😉

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
My son reports much shorter queuing times this morning and he secured a ticket in first 5 minutes.

The issue yesterday would therefore seem to have been putting the two home matches on sale at the same time as day 1 for West Ham.

880 left with bloc 218 still blacked out

My son reports much shorter queuing times this morning and he secured a ticket in first 5 minutes.

The issue yesterday would therefore seem to have been putting the two home matches on sale at the same time as day 1 for West Ham.
Still seemed an unnecessary pain in the arse tho, a wait of someting less than 2 mins. On same scramble days that might be crucial

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
9.30 total 837 left 145 lower tier (all towards front apart from ambulant disabled) 692 upper tier with block 218 still to open.
Looks for sure will go to all season ticket holders at least.

The whole point is to randomise it and make it fair on scramble days, no?
Is that how it works? Have they explained how the queing system works? - is it totally random how long you wait at 9am or does it depend on how early you log on to site?

Last edited:

about how many do you think, 2/300?
Only 400 sold today, so you'd assume about that (maybe a bit less) tomorrow. I'd wildly guess 400 plus the unopened block? another 400 - so chances should be good Friday.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Is that how it works? Have they explained how the queing system works? - is it totally random how long you wait at 9pm or does it depend on how early you log on to site?

I haven't seen anything that explains how it works.

Though these queueing systems tend to work on a random allocation of queue position on the opening of the window.

I haven't seen anything that explains how it works.

Though these queueing systems tend to work on a random allocation of queue position on the opening of the window.
So if that's the case, essentially what the reform from the club has done is penalise those with a quick ability to navigate the site using tips picked up on here and, instead, make it more of a lottery. Was anyone asking for that? :laugh:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So if that's the case, essentially what the reform from the club has done is penalise those with a quick ability to navigate the site using tips picked up on here and, instead, make it more of a lottery. Was anyone asking for that? :laugh:
The stopping of hoarding tickets could have been easily achieved without the introduction of the queuing system by having a buffer in place for an hour before the start of the next window, where the Buy Green button is greyed out for everyone, and then opened again at 9am This would ensure that all tickets in baskets at the closing will be timed out, and there is no option to resign in to bag the tickets for mates as no access would be possible until the reopening.

The stopping of hoarding tickets could have been easily achieved without the introduction of the queuing system by having a buffer in place for an hour before the start of the next window, where the Buy Green button is greyed out for everyone, and then opened again at 9am This would ensure that all tickets in baskets at the closing will be timed out, and there is no option to resign in to bag the tickets for mates as no access would be possible until the reopening.
It was all that was needed, right? Pretty much close to what they have done before? Now we've got this godawful slow man walking across our screen to punish us for being a bit uppity

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here