Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham away tickets

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Away for a few days for New Year so not going #badfan

Bit odd the T1 threshold is lower than for Arsenal..........would have thought allocation was about the same, but must be slightly higher at WH

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Comfortably Tier 1 for this one. Thanks for the reminder, had forgotten about it.

Good to see the Tier 2 band is a bit slimmer, although I suspect this one to go to season ticket holders.
Timing and awful stadium will be a factor.
Great chance for people to boost their points.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Away for a few days for New Year so not going #badfan

Bit odd the T1 threshold is lower than for Arsenal..........would have thought allocation was about the same, but must be slightly higher at WH
Evening kick off, when a lot of people will be broke and returning to work.
Never been a popular stadium.

I believe the allocation for Prem games is a minimum of 3,000, not 10% of capacity.
Arsenal get to choose how much to allocate to us.
West Ham have always offered a larger allocation, in their away end.

Last edited:

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Comfortably Tier 1 for this one. Thanks for the reminder, had forgotten about it.

Good to see the Tier 2 band is a bit slimmer, although I suspect this one to go to season ticket holders.
Timing and awful stadium will be a factor.
Great chance for people to boost their points.
Fingers crossed, I’m going for a London treble as a season ticket holder only would of got all 3 I wanted Chelsea arsenal and West Ham

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Fingers crossed, I’m going for a London treble as a season ticket holder only would of got all 3 I wanted Chelsea arsenal and West Ham
Seem to recall West Ham give up quite a large allocation for their away end.
I always used to get tickets even before I had decent Loyalty points.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Evening kick off, when a lot of people will be broke and returning to work.
Never been a popular stadium.

I believe the allocation for Prem games is a minimum of 3,000, not 10% of capacity.
Arsenal get to choose how much to allocate to us.
West Ham have always offered a larger allocation, in their away end.
.....but KO time and whether it's a shite place to watch football (it is, I agree) makes no difference at all to the T1 points threshold we set - that's simply the number of people with the number of points that meet the allocation (ie if you're in T1 you are guaranteed a ticket). PL allocation is 10% of capacity, up to a maximum of 3,000 not minimum (so West Ham will be about 3,000 - just under according to various sources online - broadly the same as Arsenal)

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Back it work so will probably miss this one. Missing all three rescheduled games this festive period, bloody TV.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
.....but KO time and whether it's a shite place to watch football (it is, I agree) makes no difference at all to the T1 points threshold we set - that's simply the number of people with the number of points that meet the allocation (ie if you're in T1 you are guaranteed a ticket). PL allocation is 10% of capacity, up to a maximum of 3,000 not minimum (so West Ham will be about 3,000 - just under according to various sources online - broadly the same as Arsenal)
Fair enough.
I thought it was a minimum of 3000, unless the capacity was under 30,000, and then the 10% kicks in.
Pretty sure West Ham have previously offered more than 3k for some games.

Edit: apparently not. Therefore Tony's algorithm must factor in desirability into the equation,

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
£25 for U18s. f*** off West Ham. They’re actually managing to charge more than Chelsea.
Palace are charging £16 for U18. Another ‘chat’ with my lad then :(
I'm still bouncing around like a lottery winner at the £11 for my 14 year old a Arsenal. BARGAIN!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here