Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
There's no valid reason why that was disallowed. They'll tie themselves up in knots trying to dream one up tho.

The goal was disallowed because the whistle went.

We’ll have to wait to hear from Mr Mason why he blew up as the ball was on it’s way to the net. What did he see?

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Awful half. How Burn and Maupay are still starting I have no idea. Why Gross has gone full power down the middle I have no idea, just hit it ****ing low if you go down the centre. The referee is shit, West Brom are also shit but I can see us losing still. Trossard keeps the ball for so long and only decides to take someone on near the bylines. Awful

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
"That's another fine mess you've gotten me into Lee"
93BDC33D-EF5C-4EED-80AA-447E9F7F501E.jpeg

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Now the official explanation is that the first whistle was because WBA were encroaching and the second was because of no goal. But that makes bollox sense as why did he give the goal after protests from Dunk? Bloody joke of a Ref...

so disallowed because west brom were cheating seems a fair explanation

Shame this is ruining a nice Saturday afternoon, I’m in favour of holding Albion fixtures now at weird late evening times, it seems to bother me less then

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
Cant blame it all on the disallowed freekick, we have had a pen and missed and hit a ball into an empty net to try and score (clever but cheeky) and we would have been raging had that been against us.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I am genuinely sulking like a toddler. That shambles of a referee has sucked all enjoyment out of this game and I am watching with apathy. VAR can just disappear as far as I am concerned. We would still be 1-0 down but Mason wouldn't have changed his mind twice and we would have just moaned a bit about not getting a penalty. This is not football as far as I am concerned.

This, just about everyone involved in this game has been shite and my footballing mojo is currently at rock bottom.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
We’ve been utter crap, totally devoid of passion. We miss Webster so much, I think seeing us play without him makes me realise he’s more of a captain in this team than Dunk.

Maupay shite, Trossard looks scared and Connolly aside from that one effort has been invisible.

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Joke!! Gross terrible Pen, why go high? He never has before! Legitimate goal disallowed cos the whistle blown again just as the ball was crossing the line. Missing sitters by Maupay. But of course all those things are Potters fault aren't they!? Should be in front and that's with is not playing well. Bullshit half.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well I’m hoping that complete travesty of a disallowed goal will have our lads running through brick walls to win the game.

Come on lads. You can do this.

:bhasign:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Connolly not getting the service, Maupay needs a day off. If we get an early goal second half, we'll go on to win it. If we drag it out and take our time getting the ball past our defenders, we'll struggle to save a point, that doesn't mean aimless balls forward, lacking pace down the wings

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here