Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It’s beginning to feel like Maupay will never score again.

You hear that, Neal? Prove me wrong.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We’ve been utter crap, totally devoid of passion. We miss Webster so much, I think seeing us play without him makes me realise he’s more of a captain in this team than Dunk.

Maupay shite, Trossard looks scared and Connolly aside from that one effort has been invisible.

....and despite all that we should STILL be 2-1 up.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
Of course I know that I'm talking out of my arse but I reckon that given the ball in the positions that Neal Maupay receives them I reckon i'd put more of them away than he does. And I'm 55!
Likewise many of NSC.

He just doesn't have it does he?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
With limited striking options at the likes of Brighton and Burnley, CLEAN SHEETS ARE EVERYTHING.

Giving us the wins over Leeds, Liverpool and Spuds.

Bartley scoring was a huge blow.

(I knew Fatso’s team would score against us today, we can’t cope with physical, tall teams that get amongst us).

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I’m seriously falling out of love with football in the Premier League.....

Maupay & Connolly are simply inadequate and offer very little, very rarely.

Rocket up the arse time, Potter earn your money, and make changes now, not on 70 minutes when we’re 2-0 down.

Very very disappointed

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Cant blame it all on the disallowed freekick, we have had a pen and missed and hit a ball into an empty net to try and score (clever but cheeky) and we would have been raging had that been against us.

Why the hell would we be raging if that was given against us? The whistle was blown for the free kick to be taken and we took it. Everything after that is just crap pit out to justify an absolute mess contrived by officials so mind bogglingly incompetent I genuinely can't understand how they find their way out of their own front door.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm trying to remain calm, but I think I'll absolutely lose it if Potter decides the answer is Jahanbakhsh! Our forwards are playing badly enough on their own without someone coming on to get in their way.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I've seen plenty of shit referees over the years, as many of us have, but I've never seen anything as poor as mason has been today. That's up there with the 3 yellow cards business, absolutely shocking. It's also like var made up bullshit reasons to save mason's blushes.
I'm totally bewildered by this game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When you are cheated by the ref and Hooper on VAR and every keeper has a blinder against us you know you are going down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here