Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
Missed pen and a crazy ref decision but in honesty we have been so poor. No confidence, wrong formation and terrible team selection. We are in big trouble.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
A dreadful display. Utter garbage against extremely poor opposition. Please take off Maupay and put him and us out of our misery. Its sad and pathetic to watch. The season hangs on the next 45 minutes.h

I'd replace him with Zequiri and probably take Trossard off as well who seems to be MIA

D

Deleted member 2719

Potter will get away with it if we end up losing due to the non goal sorry but we have been shocking today

I agree that we are not on it today, but we have set some high standards play wise this season.

Just think how shite palace were, anything can happen.

45 minutes to get points.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
It seems VAR was checking when the 2nd whistle happened. As it was just before it crossed the line was a re-take. If it had been when over the line would have been a goal? Unbelievable.

After Monday I'm starting to feel things can go South very quickly for our relegation battle.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Awful half. How Burn and Maupay are still starting I have no idea. Why Gross has gone full power down the middle I have no idea, just hit it ****ing low if you go down the centre. The referee is shit, West Brom are also shit but I can see us losing still. Trossard keeps the ball for so long and only decides to take someone on near the bylines. Awful

You don't know football if you don't like Burn...................... said Potter :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I tell you what, I can’t wait for the summer and hopefully sitting in a deckchair at Hove watching Sussex batflid themselves to 88 all out. Football can go fk itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Absolute dog shit, we're crap, a bunch of pretty boys poncing around earning more in a week than most do in a year. Sick of this shit masquerading as nouveau football. Its just as crap as under Hughton, just nicer gift nice wrapping with a big gold bow hiding the same rubbish.

Both Fulham and WBA looked absolutely garbage early in the season, to their credit, they've both improved. We are one paced, one dimensional and are simply stuck in a rut, making excuses and going nowhere.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Oh bollocks. I really thought we'd turned a corner but that was so so poor. On and off the ball we've been shit: out worked, out fought and out played by West Brom. We're back to conceding shit goals and refusing to score.

And then there's the whole shambles of Dunk's non goal/goal/non goal. Absolutely baffling and pathetic.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I am so demoralised by that half. Granted. Probably our worst performance in a good while, but we could so easily be winning.

Brilliant quick thinking from Dunky. Just Criminal officiating. Not for the first time against us either. And to cap it off a missed penalty. Could so easily be 2-1 up.

So terrible performance. But we can play sooo much better. I called for Maupay to be dropped for this match, and I still feel the same.

Charity Shield 1910

Jan 4, 2021
Cant blame it all on the disallowed freekick, we have had a pen and missed and hit a ball into an empty net to try and score (clever but cheeky) and we would have been raging had that been against us.

Yep and our manager thought all week about team selection and he put Maupay first on the team sheet again. Then he thought, I know,let's pick Connolly too and change the midfield, whuch is the only decent part of the side that works.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

I hold my hands up folks.

Second whistle went when the ball was over the line.

So, a mistake by the Ref & then another one by VAR. Both to blame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here