Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're on Sky again.. Burnley home

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Assuming Derby at Home is changed - our last Saturday 3pm game this season will have been Bolton at Home on the 13th FEB!! that really is shambolic. The likes of Barber will of course be happy with this but its got ridiculous now, 3PM Saturday is what its all about for me and plenty others I am sure. Obviously its Sky's decision and they do indeed tend to do as they wish but its time the fans stood up to it - its the one thing I would actually agree with the Leeds owner on.

Fans won't stand up to it; most of them will write "FFS" on here, go to the game, buy food & drink then go home and watch the 5.30 game on sky.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Personally, I'm not too fussed about the 3pm kick off. Quite prefer either 12:30 or 5:30. As long as they don't change the Forest away game as have already got the train tickets. Was sweating a bit as probably the most attractive fixture that weekend but can' t see us being on two weeks running.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Fans won't stand up to it; most of them will write "FFS" on here, go to the game, buy food & drink then go home and watch the 5.30 game on sky.

Must be just about reaching critical mass now tho eh? Fixture List isn't worth the paper it's written on any more, it's purely provisional. More and more people will be asking themselves why they should bother forward planning and laying out non-refundable hard-earned money on such a flimsy basis.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
I must be one of the only fans happy to see Seagulls on telly so much.At the moment am a season ticket holder but next season will only be able to watch on telly as am moving to Turkey and that is a long way to come to the Amex.
On a serious note feel so sorry for fans whose plans get messed up by Sky. They do not give a monkeys about supporters of clubs. As a previous replier said it is one of the only things I have ever agreed with the Leeds board over.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
More and more people will be asking themselves why they should bother forward planning and laying out non-refundable hard-earned money on such a flimsy basis.

Actually, the real object of our ire should be the train companies. After all, we can get refunds for match tickets if the game is moved but we can't get refunds on rail tickets.

It's all very well moaning about Sky but, as someone pointed out, they're legally obliged to move the game as they can't televise 3.00 kick-offs but there's no legal obligation on the rail companies to ratchet up their fares so excessively or make weekend tickets non-refundable - they should be the real target

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Tis the price of success , i would imagine when we are but mid table also rans in next years Premireship we will only be on the telly a few times .

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Was going to add my own FFS when I saw the tread title, as I hate Saturday matches being moved for Sky.
But I'm glad it's still a Saturday, if games have to be moved this is better than a Friday or Monday evening KO.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Actually, the real object of our ire should be the train companies. After all, we can get refunds for match tickets if the game is moved but we can't get refunds on rail tickets.

Behave. What about refunds on plane tickets, hotel bookings, work rotas etc. The real object of our ire is, and should be, SKY.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
It's nice to believe we are so popular, bit it is a absolute pain in the proverbial butt when they are changed to midweek as it makes it so tough to make the game

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If I knew how to do it I would start a nationwide petition to stop Sky changing games and show them when they are scheduled. It would need a drastic change in attitude by bioth Sky and the FL etc to accomadate this and a change of rules governing the screening of games.but could be done with enough pressure

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Shite k.o time - not enough pub time before.

Can of Tennants Super for breakfast, 1 on the way to the station and 2 cans on the train.
More time in the pub after the match.

Every cloud...... :drink:

PS - SKY can still feck off

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
If I knew how to do it I would start a nationwide petition to stop Sky changing games and show them when they are scheduled. It would need a drastic change in attitude by bioth Sky and the FL etc to accomadate this and a change of rules governing the screening of games.but could be done with enough pressure

Pen and paper should be a start.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here