Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're on Sky again.. Burnley home

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
We can't have it all and it will be worse in the Premiership I'm afraid

We're shit = people moan about we're shit
We're good = people moan about TV wanting us

I sometimes miss taking 1500 away fans to a grim northern shit tip in the lower leagues not having to worry about it being on TV but we're getting closer to what we all want and that's to see our team SUCCEED and get to the premier league. Just got to remember this!

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
Killing the game for the fans is a massive overstatement. Look at the Premier League, massive amounts of games moved but the stadia are pretty much full. Look at our home fixtures that have been on Sky, hardly been played in empty stadium. Yes it is annoying that the fixtures get changed and it is a massive inconvenience to a few but the majority will deal with it.

Matter of opinion I guess but look at ticket prices in the premier league , how
Many young people can afford season tickets? Stadiums may well be full but full of corporates and no atmosphere

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Many young people can afford season tickets? Stadiums may well be full but full of corporates and no atmosphere

Top PL teams also attract many tourists wearing a half and half scarf, and filming the match on an iPad.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
With all due respect you are missing the point. This is killing the game for the fans , people saying its great the club are getting money are really not looking at the bigger picture , this is what supporting football is all about is it not? 3pm on a Saturday , it's tradition , it's a sad state of affairs when tv dictates like this. Of course it's beneficial financially for the club but it kind of sums up the sad state of affairs of modern football. Whether we like it or not football sold its soul to sky and tv

I didn't mention money? My point is that last night I watched Hull vs Sheff Wed and right now I'm watching Wolves vs Derby. The vast majority of live televised football I consume is Championship football. I like it, I enjoy it and I watch it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

So what premier league ticket prices are you looking at? Are you just going on what you have heard Arsenal or Liverpool charge?

West Brom v Palace. Adult price £27 (£39 v Manure)
Stoke v West Ham £30

Just some examples.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here