Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wembley SF Ticket Purchase Priority

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can anyone say what the latest time of the day they were able to purchase tickets as there is no notice of when the system closes each day. Thanks
It doesn't close - it never has. I can go in and buy now if I want to.

(The only exception may be a flushing out of the system immediately ahead of the next tier opening, in order to ensure no-one has "reserved" tickets for someone who is ineligible but it about to become eligible.)

E1BBN2

Mar 29, 2023
Can anyone say what the latest time of the day they were able to purchase tickets as there is no notice of when the system closes each day. Thanks
If you’re booking online, I’d have thought it’s active through the night

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don’t want to bring an adult using a child ticket, I want to buy an adult ticket using my sons fan number as he is in the season ticket priority window
I'm pretty sure thet facility was closed off some time back - you have to match the ticket category with a named fan that fits that category.

In fact I just tried it with my son, who is 12, and the computer says "no":

You have selected an invalid number of tickets either for this ticket owner (XXXXXXXXX), at this price type, or for this event.​
This may be resolved by Assigning Owners, amending the Price Type, or reducing the number of tickets you have selected.​

E1BBN2

Mar 29, 2023
I'm pretty sure thet facility was closed off some time back - you have to match the ticket category with a named fan that fits that category.

In fact I just tried it with my son, who is 12, and the computer says "no":

You have selected an invalid number of tickets either for this ticket owner (XXXXXXXXX), at this price type, or for this event.​
This may be resolved by Assigning Owners, amending the Price Type, or reducing the number of tickets you have selected.​
I feared as much. I thought it might be possible this time as ‘child’ tickets for this match are anyone under 21, but seems not.

Looks like I’ll be sitting alone in order to guarantee my ticket, I fear that if I wait until guest window to be seated with my guests, I could end up missing out completely

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I feared as much. I thought it might be possible this time as ‘child’ tickets for this match are anyone under 21, but seems not.

Looks like I’ll be sitting alone in order to guarantee my ticket, I fear that if I wait until guest window to be seated with my guests, I could end up missing out completely
If you can monitor the ticketing site relatively frequently, you could afford to wait it out, knowing that you can jump in and buy at any point if it looks like tickets may sell out. If things go well, you get to buy tickets for your guests along with you. if they don't, you'll still end up buying just for you.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Threads becoming everything I dreamed it to be
Don't be so mean. 🙁 There are thousands more members & STH since 2019, getting tickets for me & jnr's in 2019 was only possible due to someone on here. My non STH or membership status hasn't changed since then but it's going to sell out before it gets to STH guests (& the people that I know with ST, were asked for guest tickets b4 the Grimsby match had finished).
As much as I love our new found 'status', it's not great for people who can't get tickets to a normal match (I need 3 together), let alone this semi final. No I didn't go to Gillingham, they were my ''gap' years in terms of matches attended due to travel costs but the fact we now have international superstars is now pricing those that have been to matches when no one gave a shit about us, completely out of the market
I love Ronald's YouTube match reviews & I love Luke's but at the end of the day they weren't there in 2019 when we were rooting (sp) for Dunk & Murray etc on that day. Them being there, now that we're popular, is stopping us mere mortals going to matches. You sound like you're looking down at us people who aren't STH's or Members. To be fair that's probably not how you meant it, but there are probably people who think that because they can afford to have a season ticket that puts their 'guests' who have never been to a match, above us paupers who have actually been to matches & supported us when we weren't as amazingly good as we are now.
It's so frustrating. 🤷‍♀️

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
If it's any consolation an ex-colleague of mine and his brother are both lifelong ManU fans, Brighton born and bred, and MyAlbion+ members (just so they can get tickets at the Amex). He messaged me today to say they would both be buying tickets and would also be getting them for four others, also ManU.
So, while you're watching on the telly, he'll be there in the BHA end.
Fair enough giving STH the opportunity to buy guest tickets but what about those who have attended several games ? They may have spent more and supported the club more, than a MA+ guest.
Tell them from me they're selfish w***kers. I'm beginning to sound very bitter and twisted about this now! :lolol:

E1BBN2

Mar 29, 2023
If you can monitor the ticketing site relatively frequently, you could afford to wait it out, knowing that you can jump in and buy at any point if it looks like tickets may sell out. If things go well, you get to buy tickets for your guests along with you. if they don't, you'll still end up buying just for you.
That’s a pretty decent strategy, thanks for the advice.
Although it also means getting whatever seats are left after MyAlbion+ have ravaged the allocation 😅
It’s a tough choice.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That’s a pretty decent strategy, thanks for the advice.
Although it also means getting whatever seats are left after MyAlbion+ have ravaged the allocation 😅
It’s a tough choice.
Yeah - it's tough and a lot are in the same boat.

Buying in the upper tier may be the best approach since it seems less in demand so may give more scope to shuffle around, squeeze 3 onto 2 seats or find some spares right at the back.

E1BBN2

Mar 29, 2023
Yeah - it's tough and a lot are in the same boat.

Buying in the upper tier may be the best approach since it seems less in demand so may give more scope to shuffle around, squeeze 3 onto 2 seats or find some spares right at the back.
To be honest, I really don’t think I have the patience nor can handle the anxiety of constantly checking and waiting until next Thursday.

My next issue is, how do I tell the mrs that she has to sit with her brother at the back while I’m somewhere else 🤣

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Don't be so mean. 🙁 There are thousands more members & STH since 2019, getting tickets for me & jnr's in 2019 was only possible due to someone on here. My non STH or membership status hasn't changed since then but it's going to sell out before it gets to STH guests (& the people that I know with ST, were asked for guest tickets b4 the Grimsby match had finished).
As much as I love our new found 'status', it's not great for people who can't get tickets to a normal match (I need 3 together), let alone this semi final. No I didn't go to Gillingham, they were my ''gap' years in terms of matches attended due to travel costs but the fact we now have international superstars is now pricing those that have been to matches when no one gave a shit about us, completely out of the market
I love Ronald's YouTube match reviews & I love Luke's but at the end of the day they weren't there in 2019 when we were rooting (sp) for Dunk & Murray etc on that day. Them being there, now that we're popular, is stopping us mere mortals going to matches. You sound like you're looking down at us people who aren't STH's or Members. To be fair that's probably not how you meant it, but there are probably people who think that because they can afford to have a season ticket that puts their 'guests' who have never been to a match, above us paupers who have actually been to matches & supported us when we weren't as amazingly good as we are now.
It's so frustrating. 🤷‍♀️
You are correct, that’s not how I meant it.

It was more aimed at the hundred or so queries that could be resolved via the club website and also read that content correctly!

As to priority, on a personal level I don’t agree with guests having preference over purchase history, however there needs to be a cut off on history ie last 4 years or so otherwise I’d argue equal footing 👍🏻

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
To be honest, I really don’t think I have the patience nor can handle the anxiety of constantly checking and waiting until next Thursday.

My next issue is, how do I tell the mrs that she has to sit with her brother at the back while I’m somewhere else 🤣
Warm up for your next wedding?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Quick question for those that have brought tickets.

Can you mix and match between print at home and digital ticket on a single download?

One of our group wants a print at home ticket (not sure why as he's a season ticket holder and uses his phone for that) but the rest of us are happy with digital. Just never needed to order that way before and am fairly certain it's one or the other for the entire transaction.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Can you mix and match between print at home and digital ticket on a single download?

One of our group wants a print at home ticket (not sure why as he's a season ticket holder and uses his phone for that) but the rest of us are happy with digital. Just never needed to order that way before and am fairly certain it's one or the other for the entire transaction.
Why doesn’t he get a digital ticket and then just print out the QR code if he wants a physical ticket? It’ll save him £3 too.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I can't test it now as they've closed off the queue to the site ahead of the newly eligible at 9am, but I'm pretty sure it's a "no", and that all tickets in a single transaction have to have the same ticket type.

Hudson Hawk

Feb 20, 2017
Upper Beeding
I'm going to get 2 tickets at 2pm for me and another STH mates.

But i might be getting a freebie in the corporates, but won't know that today and i want to make sure i get one.

Are the tickets named? So I can let my mates son go in my ticket?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Why doesn’t he get a digital ticket and then just print out the QR code if he wants a physical ticket? It’ll save him £3 too.
I thought the QR code was dynamic and changed? Or was that a urban legend the club told?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
I can't test it now as they've closed off the queue to the site ahead of the newly eligible at 9am, but I'm pretty sure it's a "no", and that all tickets in a single transaction have to have the same ticket type.
That’s what I suspect too, I might have to go in with two browsers at the same time and order that ticket separately but at the same time to eliminate the risk of someone else grabbing the seat we want.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm going to get 2 tickets at 2pm for me and another STH mates.

But i might be getting a freebie in the corporates, but won't know that today and i want to make sure i get one.

Are the tickets named? So I can let my mates son go in my ticket?
As with any other game that's breaching the T&C and subject to the 'Barber scale of sanctions' if nicked. Digital tickets are obviously named, suspect the PAH ones will be as well (they usually are). Whether you're likely to get checked at such a fixture I doubt it but :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here