Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wembley SF Ticket Purchase Priority

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
If an under 18 Albion plus member has minimum points, when is their priority time? I can't log in as my daughters to check. Please say Monday.
Would probably be the 3rd priority window for MyAlbion+ which is Tuesday morning.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
for those that have bought whats is the experience like? how long does it take to connect do you go in a queue are you told length of queue in time placed number etc; also if you want to print tickets do you get pdf emailed to you how does it actually work? Also for digit wallet thingy if dont even have mobile phone could you obtain a ticket that way what presumptions does system apply etc Thanks
once in the queue it will then be about 5-15 mins to get in to actually buy . If you chooses print at home yes they will email you the tickets and you print off but that costs £2.50 . If you do the digital wallet they also send you an email and you just open that email whilst on your phone and one of the options is 'add to digital wallet' It sounds confusing but really is quite simple in reality

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Also for digit wallet thingy if dont even have mobile phone could you obtain a ticket that way

If you don't have a smart phone then don't buy a mobile phone ticket. It literally only works with a smart phone so is useless without one and you'll have wasted your money.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
Fun fact for Man Utd ticket prices: cheapest ticket for Man U v Wrexham San Diego friendly £182. Just a shame for any genuine Wrexham fan living in the USA.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
If an under 18 Albion plus member has minimum points, when is their priority time? I can't log in as my daughters to check. Please say Monday.
My Daughter is Members+ P1 so I can both ours on Monday. Looks like we not be with our friends as the block they are in is almost sold out, but as long as I can get two together somewhere on Monday then that's fine fo me.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Ground conditions
11.2.1. smoking in any part of the Ground - I understand there is more cctv than any other stadium in country.

11.2.2. persistent standing in seated areas or gangways whilst the Match is in progress;- will this be adhered to?

11.2.3. using foul, obscene, abusive, racist language and/or gestures; - obviously this has to be there but realistically there will be plenty. If Manure are homophobic I hope the stewards take immediate action. Remove offenders 1 by 1

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Ground conditions
11.2.1. smoking in any part of the Ground - I understand there is more cctv than any other stadium in country.

11.2.2. persistent standing in seated areas or gangways whilst the Match is in progress;- will this be adhered to?

11.2.3. using foul, obscene, abusive, racist language and/or gestures; - obviously this has to be there but realistically there will be plenty. If Manure are homophobic I hope the stewards take immediate action. Remove offenders 1 by 1
My view in the last sf…….vast majority lower tier behind goal standing….thats not going to be stopped

85BAF515-4E22-48F1-A3EB-143DF0E3D1B2.jpeg

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
just after 11am straight in no queue whatsoever i spent nearly half hour in there but only because i was looking back/forth for the 'ideal' seat i wanted and looking at the wembley 3d view https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley (extremely helpful highly recommend). Print at home (just need a printer yep forgot mine is broke but will borrow use from a friend) if you do select this the pdf is right at the bottom of the email you get instantly.

Whats left? THOUSANDS. The ones that sold out are ALL level 2 gone.
I went for level 5 and was able to get dozen rows back end of isle. Its the end of isle seats that are starting to go and you need to be apprx half way back in level 5 to obtain an end of isle. Still reasonable view. I looked at 528, 529, 530, 531, 550, 551, 548, 546, 552 and the same said for all these - the only difference is as you can imagine the closer to middle pitch rather than behind or corners of pitch then there were fewer seats but without counting them all several hundred STILL in each section. The fact I took half hour to decide was the amount of relative choice.

Last edited:

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I would just add as you select the area you want e.g. 528, 529 etc hoover mouse over sets and the prices are shown and about half way up apprx 20 rows if the pricing is different i.e. higher section lower price then the higher section lower price within these sections are going i.e. if rows 1 to 20 are higher price and rows 21 to 40 lower price then I found rows 21, 22, 23 etc had gone as obviously if you pay lower price there is opportunity to sit a single row away from a fan in a higher price.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I'm pretty confident anyone who wants a tkt will get one - im waiting as a STH to buy next week as wanting 2 'guests' with my own seat
I would guess that all the priority windows identified yes choice will reduce as each window opens and perhaps a few thousand for general sale but the club are not guaranteeing this which is the right thing to do as they cnt all they could guarantee was STH becaus ethe number of STH for allocation meant there was always more allocated than STH. Be interested to know how many Albion plus members, is this published anywhere?

I looked last night at just about every restaurant in walking distance of the stadium and ALL were booked or not taking bookings. i think I was slow in uptake there.

I also spoke to a friend that has been to Wembley recently England matches and said they were subjected to bag checks very thorough and one bag looked to the security too big and they notice they were not alone several bags were put in cant recall what they said but its like an outer frame and if the bag didn't fit inside they were not allowed in, thankfully they just fitted but they noticed someone else in confrontation with security in a womans handbag sorta rucksack that what looked roughly same size but didnt fit through this letter box sorts frame they use. So best check the sizing if you bring one.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
just after 11am straight in no queue whatsoever i spent nearly half hour in there but only because i was looking back/forth for the 'ideal' seat i wanted and looking at the wembley 3d view https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley (extremely helpful highly recommend). Print at home (just need a printer yep forgot mine is broke but will borrow use from a friend) if you do select this the pdf is right at the bottom of the email you get instantly.

Whats left? THOUSANDS. The ones that sold out are ALL level 2 gone.
I went for level 5 and was able to get dozen rows back end of isle. Its the end of isle seats that are starting to go and you need to be apprx half way back in level 5 to obtain an end of isle. Still reasonable view. I looked at 528, 529, 530, 531, 550, 551, 548, 546, 552 and the same said for all these - the only difference is as you can imagine the closer to middle pitch rather than behind or corners of pitch then there were fewer seats but without counting them all several hundred STILL in each section. The fact I took half hour to decide was the amount of relative choice.
Ha, I was the same. Having spent the last few days carefully curating where I would sit, having sat in the queue for half an hour the second I got in my head completely went and I spent ages flicking between blocks debating whether "row 6 near the corner would be better than row 9 near the half way line." At one point I had 12 seats in my purchase basket (despite only being able to buy 2) and ended up just going with the first two seats I originally picked. Then, once purchased, I sat back.in quiet contemplation and considered punching myself in the face.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
im assuming the print at home ticket just uses the QR code in the scanner as despite digging out an old printer and printing a few other stuff while at it the alignment of the tickets isnt great it misses the full name of person off for example also hard to see how you can possibly print it all in format. Took insurance policy and that pdf perfectly printed so doesnt appear be printer issue. Also no colour so assume black and white does the job.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Does that work?
im actually wondering of you can go digital even if select pdf print at home as there appears to be a link is on the email sent to you even when selecting print at home - havent tried it as no smart phone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here