Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well that was easy

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

I'm not an idiot.

Just got off the phone with the club. Because I moved last season from ESL to WSU my DD was lowered and by March I'd paid off the amount so the club cancelled the DD meaning it didn't auto-renew, effectively making me a non-STH.

Now on hold, again, trying to buy my seat again.

Utter, utter farce.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I'm not an idiot.

Just got off the phone with the club. Because I moved last season from ESL to WSU my DD was lowered and by March I'd paid off the amount so the club cancelled the DD meaning it didn't auto-renew, effectively making me a non-STH.

Utter, utter farce.

Didn't say you were.

Mine showed restricted, I logged in, it showed buy.

Just trying to be helpful.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

I'm not an idiot.

Utter, utter farce.

I was told that the (some of the) restriction was to do with seasonal payers, it has since been removed.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Me to ticket office: Hi - I'm in 1901, and the games for Fulham and Huddersfield are showing as restricted.
ticket office: ah, yes, 1901 members haven't been added to the system yet as ST holders for 15/16 - that's why you won't be able to book any seats and why none of the home games are showing as added to your card yet.
Me: the first 9 home games have been added to my card.
TO: Oh.
pause
TO: Shall I book tix now for you for Fulham & Huddersfield?
Me: That'll cost me an extra 50p per ticket higher booking fee, right?
TO: yes.
Me: So, due to your cock up, I pay £1 more?
TO: errr, yes.
pause.
TO: sorry.
Me: ok - please waive the extra £1.
TO: Can't do that.
Pause
TO: I could just press a button to take "restricted" off your account though, so you can book them online.
Me: please do that then.
pause
Me: errr; if you know what the problem is, and know how to fix it, I assume someone is "pressing the button" for all 1901 members?
TO: No.
Me: No??
TO: Not all 1901 members will want tix for Fulham or Huddersfield.
pause
Me: But the ones who do will get frustrated with not being able to book online and then call the ticket line, and repeat this conversation?
TO: Errr, yes.
pause
Me: ok mate.

Clearly not the bloke on the end of the phone's fault (it almost never is), but really? Really? :facepalm:

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Had the same problem today, had to sort out via email. They said that they sorted the problem, but they had not. Thanks to Sally in the Ticket office who sorted it in the end as processed my request. Surely they should sort this out before they sell away tickets?, remember they have 3500 1901 club members who are in the last year of membership and would like to be treated the same as season ticket holders?, simples......

el punal

Yep, although a bit disappointed you couldn't choose your seat like with most of the away games at the end of last season, will have to check my crap view Fulham tickets from last year to see if they are filling from the front again

I phoned the ticket office at 2.00pm, 5 minute wait while at queue position blah-blah. Ordered my two tickets and was asked where I would like to sit(stand). Simple, straight forward and courteous - couldn't be better.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
It often does. Charlton and Forest you can't get in the back bit if you have a ticket in the front bit.

Maybe our group have been lucky, w were all in the top for Forest ;ast season when most had tickets for the bottom. We have never had to move and always stood where we want. Charlton last year most of us were in the aisle!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here