Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well that was easy

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Weird. It goes up to ZZ. They'll probably give those to the sunshine bus crew who'll then moan about people standing.

Was it all standing last year anyway - I couldn't make it?

All I had to do was ask a steward if I could move nearer the front where there were two or three empty rows. No complaining from this sunshine bus member.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Sorted now after a phone call to the lovely people at the ticket office. Don't know why but they had decided that I wasn't a season ticket holder apparently. So they had to reset it. Bit shit. I then went back in and had the restricted thing. So came right out, came out of Chrome, and then started again, got allocated row O. Lovely stuff.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sorted now after a phone call to the lovely people at the ticket office. Don't know why but they had decided that I wasn't a season ticket holder apparently. So they had to reset it. Bit shit. I then went back in and had the restricted thing. So came right out, came out of Chrome, and then started again, got allocated row O. Lovely stuff.

It's a good thing you found out before the Forest game. Imagine turning up at 7pm and not getting in.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That's likely to just be that bizarre 'feature' of the ticketing system in that it gives users that error message before even allowing people to assign owners to each ticket. Clicking 'Assign owners' and choosing different (and eligible) people from your F&F list for each ticket should resolve it.

Well, it does if they actually have a season ticket :dunce:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It's a good thing you found out before the Forest game. Imagine turning up at 7pm and not getting in.

Hmmm, now worrying if the cards will work! That's happened before at the first game far too many times as well.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And for those of us that are eligible and have a season ticket and it still didn't work? Good job the people in the ticket office are ten times better than the system. Still didn't get an explanation other than it's "one of those things". Odd very odd.

In their defence, I don't suppose some bloke sitting on the ticket counter answering the phone is going to be that well versed in the vagaries of the Albion's IT system.

The IT guys, on the other hand? RUBBISH :D

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Wouldn't let me log in but after 3 goes it said I was logged in even though had an error. Tickets purchased by 9.10

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here