Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well that was easy

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Ha, because that really matters at away games

Well it did last year, was all very civilised. Majority of people were in allocated seat (or standing pretty near to it)

Last edited:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Loftus Road people tend to be more territorially protective, and rightly so. Everywhere else is pretty laid back and 'after you Claude'.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The question is, will they be in the front row, if you buy early, as sometimes happens and is fecking annoying, or near the back?

Well it did last year, was all very civilised. Majority of people were in allocated seat (or standing pretty near to it)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The question is, will they be in the front row, if you buy early, as sometimes happens and is fecking annoying, or near the back?

The first one I was allocated was about half way up, but right in the corner. The second one was lower down but not in the corner

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The first one I was allocated was about half way up, but right in the corner. The second one was lower down but not in the corner

Right, thanks. I've got row X now which should do (though is still only half way back!) Do you know how many seats in a row?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Hmmm, never had a problem before but now won't let get the four tickets (all season tickets). Says

You have selected an invalid number of tickets either for this ticket owner at this price type, or for this event.
This may be resolved by Assigning Owners, amending the Price Type, or reducing the number of tickets you have selected.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Fulham v Albion 15/08/2015 15:00.
Sales to this event are limited to 0 tickets per event per history per person.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hmmm, never had a problem before but now won't let get the four tickets (all season tickets). Says

You have selected an invalid number of tickets either for this ticket owner at this price type, or for this event.
This may be resolved by Assigning Owners, amending the Price Type, or reducing the number of tickets you have selected.
Sorry, you cannot buy any more tickets to event Fulham v Albion 15/08/2015 15:00.

That's likely to just be that bizarre 'feature' of the ticketing system in that it gives users that error message before even allowing people to assign owners to each ticket. Clicking 'Assign owners' and choosing different (and eligible) people from your F&F list for each ticket should resolve it.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Did you click on Assign Owners? That's what I had to do.

Got KK in the end, which should do the trick.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That's likely to just be that bizarre 'feature' of the ticketing system in that it gives users that error message before even allowing people to assign owners to each ticket. Clicking 'Assign owners' and choosing different (and eligible) people from your F&F list for each ticket should resolve it.

Yes that's what I had to do.

Row H for me, mate and two boys. Not too disappointed with that given we've got small ish kids and will probably try and use assigned seats. Then again I doubt we'll be last out of the pub so just fill up around us :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Nope have assigned all tickets and it is saying the exact same thing four times. Currently holding on the phone. We are all 1901 ticket holders. Maybe they haven't done these properly? I went to most away games last season and never once had this problem. Why has it changed now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here