Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done palarse

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well done for maning up.
I think, for all his doubters, the country bumpkin got it spot on tonight, we dominated the second half and deserved the win.
Watford will be tough and we will be the underdogs, but that suits us just fine .

You are right here. Well done, however, the underdog tag can always come back and bite you. You've managed to play sh1t for the last couple of months and pulled it out the bag tonight; doing that twice will be tough. Watford have some pretty special players like Vydra, Deeney and Chabolah. That said you deserve your two weeks gloating. We'll be back for you.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Agree with most on here. Palace were at the races, we were not, and the better side won tonight. Cheers for the dignity of the Palace fans that have posted, except Typical Palace. Firstly i do not think he was even at the game, and secondly he is a knob. Just my opinion.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Fair play to Palace. Zaha and Speroni were your two standout performers. I still think we've had a superb season. Onwards and Upwards Albion.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Yes, we'll done Scum, best team on the night, we didn't turn up in the second half. Just a shame that you have so many amongst your number who seem incapable of civilised banter. Oh well, good luck at Wembley, Watford should destroy you.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Pinning your hopes on Watford. pathetic
Cant even support your own team..sneaking out in the 85th minute
Plastics

Hahahaha, where did all your new fans come from for your home leg? I mean, that was the highest this season, wasn't it?

But for the main part, completely deserved. Zaha, other than going to ground far too easy - performed very well, and just had to be the one getting the two goals against us. I'm not routing for Watford, I'd rather Palace went up, get spanked every week then come back down :dunce:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Palace were by far the better side tonight. It hurts to say but the truth it is the truth and your fans were pretty good as well. A wall of noise. I am still however trying to stick my clapper up my arse sideways with a lot of gel and I still can't get it in ! Seriously though, the best team won and I have no problem with that, well maybe.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Some incredible classy posts by a lot of you on this board tonight. There will be no gloating from me as I was fearing being in your position tonight so I can't imagine what it must feel like. I hope there is not too many of our idiots idiots giving it out to you tonight. I can't quite bring myself to wishing you good luck for next year but commiserations from me for tonight.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Some incredible classy posts by a lot of you on this board tonight. There will be no gloating from me as I was fearing being in your position tonight so I can't imagine what it must feel like. I hope there is not too many of our idiots idiots giving it out to you tonight. I can't quite bring myself to wishing you good luck for next year but commiserations from me for tonight.

So how are u rating holloway now

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
So how are u rating holloway now

Well, he got it right tonight that's for sure but we are still not playing the same football we were earlier in the year. Look, tonight is not the night for this discussion. I'm sure you are not really interested. As I said, commiserations from me.

D

Deleted member 22389

Hate to say it, but well done. Palace where up for this last night. Every time we got the ball you closed down our space. We should have seen this at half time and changed our tactics to suit.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
I was gutted last night. This morning i feel even worse. However we were out fought & out played & although it pains me to say it & can't believe i am Palace deserved it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here