Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done palarse

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Haha WTF? Season ticket in the Arthur for past 14 years u mug. And at the game tonight. And yeah unfortunately didnt have a spare few Mil to get us out of admin.

Where did your shiny new ground and 30k fans get u tonight.

Teachers and pupils. Always in our shadow

Dude chill out, enjoy your moment and understand most of us here are giving your team credit.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Haha WTF? Season ticket in the Arthur for past 14 years u mug. And at the game tonight. And yeah unfortunately didnt have a spare few Mil to get us out of admin.

You should be with your own celebrating. How sad.

1066 seagull

Sep 25, 2008
Brighton
Pains me to say but Palace barely give Brighton breathing space tonight - that were closing down every ball so our passing game didn't get going. I was sat in the East right next to their fans - this pains me even more but they were impressive - though on the way to match came across a fair few braincell-less ones (ultra skinny, pale faced, danny dyer wannabes - laughable)

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Palace deserved it. Shame the Palace posters on here can't show a bit of humility and enjoy their win away from our board. We were out fought tonight. Roll on next season. UTA.

We picked a bad night for have our team to have a mate combined with zaha playing a blinder. Congrats, the best team one of the night.

Ps I hope Watford ****ing spank u now as that is the only thing that'll make me feel better ;-)

Cant belive the difference from our last game at the Amex could only listen on Palace Player still feel we will be playing you next season but time for us to enjoy this win,and pray we can produce a preformance against Watford

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Agree with most of the comments on here. Thought we weren't at the races second half, and went to pieces after they scored the first. Well done Palace, but COME ON WATFORD.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
I you can imagine I well over the moon with win, the form book was chucked out the window
But I will say Brighton fans were a credit to you club and created a special atmosphere and played their part in another special Darby

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Yeah well played Palace.

The best team won and thats how it should be. Zaha scored two excellent goals as well. You will miss him next season, whatever league you are in.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Yeah well played Palace.

The best team won and thats how it should be. Zaha scored two excellent goals as well. You will miss him next season, whatever league you are in.

True that. All I wanted from tonight was to put in a fighting performance to make up for the travesty in March. And, its nice to be back on terms again, 37-37 in the head to head now.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Over the two legs it was Speroni who did for us.

But we were total crepe tonight.

Bye Gus.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Fair play Palarse !!!
Hate being beaten by you but you wanted it more than we did and we were tacticly naive too.

C'mon Watford !!!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
We were awful, couldnt keep hold of the ball and looked as if we wanted Palace to win. They had 2 chances and they scored them and they should have scored more.

The better team certainly won.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Yup well done palace, definitely deserved to win over the two legs. we knock it around nicely but just don't have a good enough cutting edge. If you play like that I reckon Watford will struggle to cope.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Well done for maning up.
I think, for all his doubters, the country bumpkin got it spot on tonight, we dominated the second half and deserved the win.
Watford will be tough and we will be the underdogs, but that suits us just fine .

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
Best team won tonight, simple as.

It's a bitter pill to swallow when it's a rival, but shit happens.

Fair play to the humble in victory and commiserations to the pathetic individuals who STILL have to gloat.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Well done for maning up.
I think, for all his doubters, the country bumpkin got it spot on tonight, we dominated the second half and deserved the win.
Watford will be tough and we will be the underdogs, but that suits us just fine .

Can't argue with that, I hate Holloway, but he got it right tonight. I am still trying to work out whether you lot were good, or we were very bad. It was just uncanny how our lot didn't look up for it at all, especially with that atmosphere. You deserve your place in the final, but I will be a Watford fan for a couple of hours on that day.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Hurts to lose at home again to Palace, especially in such a big game, but 2-0 didn't flatter them. They worked hard as a unit and didn't let us play - they also coped with the conditions a lot better. Our passing game rarely got going in that swirly wind.

Both sets of fans were in good voice and there wasn't much controversy, unlike at Selhurst when Dunk got the red and their were questionable refereeing decisions. Sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and admit you were well beaten.

Still think they'll lose to Watford - but enjoy your trip to Wembley. You've had an incredible season, considering how low expectations were.

D

Deleted member 22389

What our shiny new stadium gives us is a future. Where are the revenue streams at your club, and if you manage to get the Premier League how is your club going to manage to buy and pay the players wages required to stay in the Premier League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here