Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done palarse

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
No complaints at all. The better team won ... and with two excellent goals.

Always next season ...

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
No complaints. It pains me to say this, but Palace wanted it more and fully deserved to win. They played like they lost the first leg and needed to win.

Better team on the night.

This

We were 2nd best tonight. :(

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Pinning your hopes on Watford. pathetic
Cant even support your own team..sneaking out in the 85th minute
Plastics

Do one. Only show up for your team for the big games and the Premier League. can't even be arsed to do anything when your club needs you - 2 administrations.

That's plastic for you.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Could have gone either way tonight - Speroni's save and then Moxey's header of the line were pivotal I though. I thought the longer it went on without you scoring then you'd get nervous and the first goal would be crucial, which thankfully we got. First time we looked like the team that went top of the league. But I also thought you were not up for it which was strange.

Not concerned about Watford, we absolutely battered them at theirs a couple of months ago so confident of a win.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Do one. Only show up for your team for the big games and the Premier League. can't even be arsed to do anything when your club needs you - 2 administrations.

That's plastic for you.

Haha WTF? Season ticket in the Arthur for past 14 years u mug. And at the game tonight. And yeah unfortunately didnt have a spare few Mil to get us out of admin.

Where did your shiny new ground and 30k fans get u tonight.

Teachers and pupils. Always in our shadow

cpfc1905

Mar 18, 2013
Afraid typicals got a point, Administration tends to come from over exaggerated aspirations, which i'm glad to say you have at last joined in with. Now we have a proper rivalry. well done

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Haha WTF? Season ticket in the Arthur for past 14 years u mug. And at the game tonight. And yeah unfortunately didnt have a spare few Mil to get us out of admin.

Clearly what we will always have, and you will never understand, is class. Finished above you two seasons in a row and will do so next season.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

:lol:

You're intelligent aren't you? Your fans, my dear, your fans

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
What stood out for me tonight - other than Palace being the better side on the night - was that I don't think either set of players care about or feel any sense of derby-like rivalry. Tonight was a flat, dull game won by two moments of quality.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Afraid typicals got a point, Administration tends to come from over exaggerated aspirations, which i'm glad to say you have at last joined in with. Now we have a proper rivalry. well done

er, no we haven't.

Never have either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here