Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
no mate , i applied to immigrate , waited about 3 years , had a medical and paid about 800 quid in fees , i also had to have 3 grand cash in the bank and sign a waiver from claiming state support for 18 months......but that won't stop the whoppers calling me out as a hypocrite ......:)

You are very lucky having such options in life. Imagine being in a position where if you don’t escape, your wife and daughters could be gang raped or forced into marriage to be raped continually. Where your brothers and father are forced to fight or dig their own graves and be shot dead into them. Maybe taken away and tortured?

Whist it’s obviously very admirable that you had a few grand in the bank and moved to a nice area of a wealthy nation, I save my real respect for people who have had to risk everything to save their family’s lives. Although, I’m sure your story of paying 800 quid or so to move safely to the Australian ‘burbs would inspire anyone trapped in a war torn country. You’re the real hero here.

How do you break that news to the Missus?

“I’m sorry love, I know you have been gang raped and our daughters are at risk of being forced into sexual slavery but we simply cannot break the rules, it’s just not the done thing. Do you realise there are people out there who pay 800 large ones to move to a country of their choice? What will they say on NSC?! They would hate us. What sort of example would we be setting? No, we must stick to the rules, darling”.

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
You are very lucky having such options in life. Imagine being in a position where if you don’t escape, your wife and daughters could be gang raped or forced into marriage to be raped continually. Where your brothers and father are forced to fight or dig their own graves and be shot dead into them. Maybe taken away and tortured?

Whist it’s obviously very admirable that you had a few grand in the bank and moved to a nice area of a wealthy nation, I save my real respect for people who have had to risk everything to save their family’s lives. Although, I’m sure your story of paying 800 quid or so to move safely to the Australian ‘burbs would inspire anyone trapped in a war torn country. You’re the real hero here.

“I’m sorry love, I know you have been gang raped and our daughters are at risk of being forced into sexual slavery but we simply cannot break the rules, it’s just not the done thing. Do you realise there are people out there who pay 800 large ones to move to a country of their choice? What will they say on NSC?! They would hate us. What sort of example would we be setting? No, we must stick to the rules, darling”.

ignorant.jpg

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

I didn't know that France was that bad but it seems that you could be right .

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56899765

Anger as ex-generals warn of 'deadly civil war' in France

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

What would you do, seek the immediate assistance of a neighboring safe country if yours is war torn (as the vast majority from war torn areas have), seek asylum at a neighboring UNHCR facility if vulnerable and the potential aid of the safe passage relocation programmes provided by other countries (including the UK) if your needs or greatest .
Or would you drag you daughters over hundreds and hundreds of miles, paying thousands and thousands per head to people traffickers (who might drag your daughter off into prostitution and sexual slavery), travel through safe country after safe country using deathtrap boats and suffocating lorries with the obvious risks to your family attached.
And thats without mentioning those countries which have high rejection rates for asylum applications which dont even fall into the war torn category.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

i moved out here when i was 18 , not to get away from anything back there but to expand my outlook and get to better part of the world.......i think I've done ok , not gonna rub your nose in it........

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
What would you do, seek the immediate assistance of a neighboring safe country if yours is war torn (as the vast majority from war torn areas have), seek asylum at a neighboring UNHCR facility if vulnerable and the potential aid of the safe passage relocation programmes provided by other countries (including the UK) if your needs or greatest .
Or would you drag you daughters over hundreds and hundreds of miles, paying thousands and thousands per head to people traffickers (who might drag your daughter off into prostitution and sexual slavery), travel through safe country after safe country using deathtrap boats and suffocating lorries with the obvious risks to your family attached.
And thats without mentioning those countries which have high rejection rates for asylum applications which dont even fall into the war torn category.

85% seek refuge in neighbouring countries. As for me, who knows what I’d do and I hope I never have to find out.

Jan 30, 2008
85% seek refuge in neighbouring countries. As for me, who knows what I’d do and I hope I never have to find out.

And we get the economic migrant time wasters making a illegal crossing of the English channel ,send them back ILLEGAL MIGRANTS NOT WANTED IN THE UK
regards
DF

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Good of you to bother to log on and only post in the bear pit during a vital match securing Prem survival.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Good of you to bother to log on and only post in the bear pit during a vital match securing Prem survival.

Yeah, I was all over the gaff. Bang in the middle of 13 night shifts in a row. To tell the truth I’d not been up long. For some reason thought kick off was 8. Lack of proper sleep, can knock me bandy.
Ta for keeping an eye out though, much appreciated mate.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Yeah, I was all over the gaff. Bang in the middle of 13 night shifts in a row. To tell the truth I’d not been up long. For some reason thought kick off was 8. Lack of proper sleep, can knock me bandy.
Ta for keeping an eye out though, much appreciated mate.
No problem , your Walter Mitty , multi account existence must be truly exhausting....

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No problem , your Walter Mitty , multi account existence must be truly exhausting....

Ah, I see. Well I’m feeling pretty positive after our win today so I’m not going to indulge your baiting this time. Sorry that you’ve nothing better to do but you’re on your own here tonight with your negativity and bitterness.
Enjoy the rest of your night :)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

listen numb nuts ....my wife's family were pretty much subjected to that in Zimbabwe in the 80's , 2 uncles and a cousin executed by Zanu goons , but hey , they were white and privileged and they died defending their land and families unlike a lot of the creeps you are championing , the Middle East and Northern Africa isn't the only flashpoint off genocide in the last 40 years you know , like i said before , have a word with your Zim colleagues .....let them educate you.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Is it just me, or is it the same few things on NSC coming up again and again

Slightly off topic (re your comments and info provided on another thread) but if it's not too much trouble could you inform us if the primary/registration IP address for the account The Clamp is 'unique'? :angel:

Shared with one other account, but that isn't unusual. I clicked in the first of your own list of IP addresses, for example, and it is the Registration IP of 4 different NSC accounts.

:dunce:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
listen numb nuts ....my wife's family were pretty much subjected to that in Zimbabwe in the 80's , 2 uncles and a cousin executed by Zanu goons , but hey , they were white and privileged and they died defending their land and families unlike a lot of the creeps you are championing , the Middle East and Northern Africa isn't the only flashpoint off genocide in the last 40 years you know , like i said before , have a word with your Zim colleagues .....let them educate you.

We all get it. Nobody has lived life like you. Numb nuts.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

You might be undecided but it’s a no brainer for me travelling from one safe country to another safe country. I would not fund people smugglers thousands of pounds to be in charge of the safety of my family and let them transport them in death-trap dinghies and the back of lorries where death is a possible outcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here