Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
Actually getting back on topic, which was stories of refugees and asylum seekers doing good things in the community and being welcomed by us Brits. Not a sounding board for NSC's most outraged to display their fear and hatred of foreigners and "the dinghy lot".

Abdullah’s story
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Syrian refugee Abdullah wanted to help people in his local community in North Yorkshire. He shares what he's been up to in this short film and interview.

https://www.refugeecouncil.org.uk/latest/case-studies/abdullahs-story/
That says it all for me, first things he mentions are education and healthcare and security for his kids ,the safe country bit is almost like an afterthought, and his whole family gave stayed behind in syria take it from me,I saw these people every day and I only ever cane across one that was genuinely traunatied, you're being conned,it's just easier and less embarrassing for you to continue with your faux concern than to admit it,hopefully our government will follow the Danish Lead
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...vokes-syrian-refugee-permits-under-new-policy

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/19263941.brighton-flasher-abdullah-rahman-jailed-sexual-assaults/

A FLASHER asked women if they liked sex and groped them, a court heard.

Abdullah Rahman was seen by a woman at a bus stop in London Road Brighton.

The 39-year-old Bangladeshi asylum seeker undid his trousers and exposed his genitals, a court heard.

He asked a married woman if she wanted to go back to his home after he groped her.

Then minutes later he squeezed another woman’s buttock in Trafalgar Street.

Rahman was swiftly arrested and identified by both women.

Rahman has lived in the UK for 20 years, and previously fled from Bangladesh over political reasons.

He lodged his application for asylum in the UK to the Home Office in 2007, but his case is apparently “still ongoing” and has left him in a state of “limbo” as he is not allowed to work or claim benefits, Ms Friend said

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There are loads of economic migrants on Nsc. Sydney & wellquickwoody in Australia, woodchip in NZ, harts shirt in Dubai, Badger in Canada and many in the USA.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/19263941.brighton-flasher-abdullah-rahman-jailed-sexual-assaults/

The 39-year-old Bangladeshi asylum seeker undid his trousers and exposed his genitals, a court heard.

He asked a married woman if she wanted to go back to his home after he groped her.

Rahman has lived in the UK for 20 years, and previously fled from Bangladesh over political reasons.

He lodged his application for asylum in the UK to the Home Office in 2007, but his case is apparently “still ongoing” and has left him in a state of “limbo” as he is not allowed to work or claim benefits, Ms Friend said

this has already been posted

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Bit late to the game. Your pals were all over this yesterday

Back on topic.

Comes all the way here to make a better life for himself and does this, filthy ****.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Salt of the earth...loves his mother..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe they have a better 'Immigrant sex attack' search algorithm than you ???

(I'm joking of course seeing who the posters are - I'm not sure they could spell 'search algorithm' :lolol:)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That says it all for me, first things he mentions are education and healthcare and security for his kids ,the safe country bit is almost like an afterthought, and his whole family gave stayed behind in syria take it from me,I saw these people every day and I only ever cane across one that was genuinely traunatied, you're being conned,it's just easier and less embarrassing for you to continue with your faux concern than to admit it,hopefully our government will follow the Danish Lead
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...vokes-syrian-refugee-permits-under-new-policy

What’s wrong with wanting your children to be healthy, secure, and educated?

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
What’s wrong with wanting your children to be healthy, secure, and educated?
Nothing whatsoever, but I don't want it done at my expense,there are enoughsocial problems such as homelessness that need fixing already without adding to an already overburdened sector.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
There are loads of economic migrants on Nsc. Sydney & wellquickwoody in Australia, woodchip in NZ, harts shirt in Dubai, Badger in Canada and many in the USA.

Would we count any non-English professional footballer playing for an English team as an "economic migrant"? I don't see any reason not to. In which case several of those who besmirch them on here cheer several of them on every Saturday.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nothing whatsoever, but I don't want it done at my expense,there are enoughsocial problems such as homelessness that need fixing already without adding to an already overburdened sector.

It’s not at your expense though, is it? In fact it’s to your great benefit. Without them you wouldn’t be in your job. It’s nice to know that the people you view as “social problems” are the people you have a duty of care towards though, very reassuring.

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
Would we count any non-English professional footballer playing for an English team as an "economic migrant"? I don't see any reason not to. In which case several of those who besmirch them on here cheer several of them on every Saturday.
See my post about skills in demand

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
It’s not at your expense though, is it? In fact it’s to your great benefit. Without them you wouldn’t be in your job. It’s nice to know that the people you view as “social problems” are the people you have a duty of care towards though, very reassuring.
I no longer work there,I knew I was leaving mid April, hence my posting now,do keep.up.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I no longer work there,I knew I was leaving mid April, hence my posting now,do keep.up.

I do apologise, I’m glad you are now free to reveal the contempt in which you held the people you had a duty of care towards while you were working there. Obviously, now you aren’t employed there anymore it’s absolutely fine to disclose how much you resented the people in your charge. We can only hope “the dinghy lot” are coping okay without your clearly empathetic approach to your duties.

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
I do apologise, I’m glad you are now free to reveal the contempt in which you held the people you had a duty of care towards while you were working there. Obviously, now you aren’t employed there anymore it’s absolutely fine to disclose how much you resented the people in your charge. We can only hope “the dinghy lot” are coping okay without your clearly empathetic approach to your duties.
Has it ever occurred to you that someone could be open minded about so called asylum seekers before they actually saw what really goes on ? Somehow I doubt it, and I'm at a loss as to where you get the idea that I hold these people in contempt, you're probably using such emotive turns of phrase to disguise the fact there's no real substance to most of your posts answering me, I can't blame these people for trying,but the simple fact is the vast majority of them aren't asylum seekers or refugees in any way shape or form, you just don't want to admit you were and are being conned.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Has it ever occurred to you that someone could be open minded about so called asylum seekers before they actually saw what really goes on ? Somehow I doubt it, and I'm at a loss as to where you get the idea that I hold these people in contempt, you're probably using such emotive turns of phrase to disguise the fact there's no real substance to most of your posts answering me, I can't blame these people for trying,but the simple fact is the vast majority of them aren't asylum seekers or refugees in any way shape or form, you just don't want to admit you were and are being conned.

Where do I get the idea that you hold “the dinghy lot” in contempt? Tough one.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Bit late to the game. Your pals were all over this yesterday

Maybe they have a better 'Immigrant sex attack' search algorithm than you ???

(I'm joking of course seeing who the posters are - I'm not sure they could spell 'search algorithm' :lolol:)

Well done for not editing [emoji122][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports