Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcoming refugees. Well done Brits!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There is no such thing as illegals.

There is no such thing as an ‘illegal’ or ‘bogus’ asylum seeker. Under international law, anyone has the right to apply for asylum in any country that has signed the 1951 Convention and to remain there until the authorities have assessed their claim

https://www.refugeecouncil.org.uk/information/refugee-asylum-facts/the-truth-about-asylum/

My guess is they have poorly trained security guards manning these facilities. Hence the fact he doesn't know the law or even who is classed as vulnerable. I find it rather worrying that they are using personnel like this to safe-guard immigrants, asylum seekers, and refugees.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Must be a thoroughly unpleasant experience being under the charge of some poorly trained jack-boot who is ignorant of the law and refers to you and your children as "the dinghy lot". Hardly surprising they present as hostile at times.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Mid April was the date i Knew I was leaving,until then I was under contract not to speak about the place.

Great. It's past mid-April now. When is the concrete evidence coming?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Good.

He served as a Lieutenant on HMS Penelope among others. That's about all I know, he didn't talk about it much and I only know this stuff from papers and a ward-room tankard I found after he died.

Sounds like an impressive man, Falklands Vetran I’d wager?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You must be very proud of him, my late father served in the RAF and served on Christmas Island in the 50’s, “look away now” !!

Thank you. It's one of the things that makes me proud of him.

Atomic tests?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Good.

He served as a Lieutenant on HMS Penelope among others. That's about all I know, he didn't talk about it much and I only know this stuff from papers and a ward-room tankard I found after he died.

Exocet Leander, Guz ratings reckon these were the best Frigates around at the time. I was a Pompey rate,only ever on Destroyers and a carrier.
As Charlie Romeo says,you must be incredibly proud [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Exocet Leander, Guz ratings reckon these were the best Frigates around at the time. I was a Pompey rate,only ever on Destroyers and a carrier.

Thank you. I have done research with the limited resources I have. His wardroom tankard, my Gran's memories and some certificates such as his Watch Pass and some other bits.
He left a donation of his Great coat and sword to a cadet in his will so they could pass out and join their assignation. I was able to get a little more info from the guy in charge of donations. My Gran gets updates on their progress from time to time.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Thank you. I have done research with the limited resources I have. His wardroom tankard, my Gran's memories and some certificates such as his Watch Pass and some other bits.
He left a donation of his Great coat and sword to a cadet in his will so they could pass out and join their assignation. I was able to get a little more info from the guy in charge of donations. My Gran gets updates on their progress from time to time.

The power of ADAWS eh, none of us Brighton RP’s wanted training on anything else iirc [emoji23]

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

The power of ADAWS eh, none of us Brighton RP’s wanted training on anything else iirc

Jan 30, 2008
I worked with them on a daily basis at tinsley and Brook House immigration removal centres, they are highly coached what to tell the home office, the favourite being they are told to 'get on an orange folder' which is self harm and suicidal thoughts,which makes it easier for them to get released,you would be astonished (and angry) at the amount of KNOWN sex offenders released from immigration centres to hotels recently.

Not really ,the whole process seems flawed, as you say well coached who would have thought that !
Devious people taking the piss it's as straight forward as that ,**** them off back from where they came from ASAP ! This country isn't a dumping Ground
Regards
DF

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Vulnerable immigrants :) You really are clueless :dunce:
Ps where have I said anything racist? I defy you to show me a single part of my posts that could be construed as racist,unless of course not conforming to the narrative that you endorse due to my first hand experience is considered racist?
The old racist card is the one he has permanently up his sleeve ,so predictable
Regards
DF

Harmyar

Mar 24, 2021
There is no such thing as illegals.

There is no such thing as an ‘illegal’ or ‘bogus’ asylum seeker. Under international law, anyone has the right to apply for asylum in any country that has signed the 1951 Convention and to remain there until the authorities have assessed their claim

https://www.refugeecouncil.org.uk/information/refugee-asylum-facts/the-truth-about-asylum/
Sadly however there IS such a thing as a liar spinning a tale he's so obviously been coached to tell, but you don't want to know that,it might stop you feeling all warm and fuzzy about your compassion and inclusiveness.......
.'refugees welcome'.........but in London not Sussex.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Sadly however there IS such a thing as a liar spinning a tale he's so obviously been coached to tell, but you don't want to know that,it might stop you feeling all warm and fuzzy about your compassion and inclusiveness.......
.'refugees welcome'.........but in London not Sussex.

You're definitely correct there :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here