Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welcome faces on the tellybox

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Watching Rob Brydon. I know he's hardly cutting edge but he always raises a smile on my phizzog. Brian Blessed creates warmth in my heart too. Who do you like?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I was watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire earlier and Des O'Connor was on. Always very smooth, chilled-out and pleasant chap although he seems to be looking much older now. Still going strong in his seventies.

The One Show is great for Alex Jones. She's so naturally beautiful and a great presenter.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
David Mitchell, Sean Lock, Reginald D Hunter and Rick Wakeman :thumbsup:

edit: and Rob Brydon too.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Michael McIntyre. Even though he's on the box quite a lot. Still like his comedy, and hopefully somebody's got the DVD for me for Christmas :banana:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
David Mitchell, Sean Lock, Reginald D Hunter and Rick Wakeman :thumbsup:

edit: and Rob Brydon too.

With you on the David Mitchell and Sean Lock. Did you see Sean Lock and Jon Richardson's 2 parter when they travelled to the US. Really very good.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Stephen Fry reassures me when I'm not feeling well.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Fry is good. If your poorly and he pops up on the radio or tellybox it's a tonic. Vic Reeves also andfunnily enough Jeremy Paxman.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
With you on the David Mitchell and Sean Lock. Did you see Sean Lock and Jon Richardson's 2 parter when they travelled to the US. Really very good.
No, I meant to watch it then my goldfish memory took over abd I forgot :( I must poke around in On Demand to see if it is still there.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Sean Lock, I'd agree with but can't stand Mitchell. Too much playing to the Guardianistas with his everything about Britain is shite except for me and my mates.

I'd go for David Attenborough and Jeff Stelling.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Eddie Izzard and David Beckham
I was going to mention Eddie Izzard but recently he's only seemed to be on in terrible TV series. Anyway I've just remembered Peter Cook. And also Laurel and Hardy.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I rather like that bloke who does pointless, Richard something. He's started truning up on a few things and is funny and knowledgeable. Sean Lock always makes me smile. Also Jonathon Meades, don't always agree with him, but love his dry humour.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I rather like that bloke who does pointless, Richard something. He's started truning up on a few things and is funny and knowledgeable. Sean Lock always makes me smile. Also Jonathon Meades, don't always agree with him, but love his dry humour.

Ah yes, Richard guy is good. He actually creates quiz shows, he's done quite a few big ones. Funny man, was HIGNFY and was superb.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ah yes, Richard guy is good. He actually creates quiz shows, he's done quite a few big ones. Funny man, was HIGNFY and was superb.

I thought he was exceptionally good on HIGNFY, star of the show and perhaps deserves a presenter slot

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Michael McIntyre. Even though he's on the box quite a lot. Still like his comedy, and hopefully somebody's got the DVD for me for Christmas :banana:

Don't like McIntyre in the slightest. The missus bought a Micky Flanaghan DVD the other week. Now he is funny.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't like McIntyre in the slightest. The missus bought a Micky Flanaghan DVD the other week. Now he is funny.

Don't really like either of them to be honest, the most unfunniest person is John Bishop in my view - awful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here