Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding Zinger Part Six (The End)

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
Cheeky Monkey said:
...might have to change the venue to Peacehaven's California Fried Chicken to avoid taking on the legal challenge from KFC though.

Can't you use California (Peacehaven) Fried Chicken? The initials just seem to fit better with the image that I've conjured up.

Mar 24, 2005
Well done Kev! Best thread on NSC for ages. The Boundary Road KFC is by far the worst retail / catering establishment I have ever been in. I'd boycott it if I wasn't already. It's been absolutely engrossing reading about the behind-the-scenes exploits in that shitbox. Why not set up an online petition thingy simply stating: 'Becky is a slut-faced whore'....get it signed by the hoardes on NSC, print it out, then post it to her at work. A minor victory for right-minded fried chicken lovers.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
The people that answer the phones there are so stupid! I was laughing so much I almost pissed myself.

If anyone else rings say you have been told that if you ring on Tuesday you get free chicken wings. It seemed to really wind him up!! :D:D

I love being immature.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Kev, would you like to the be the star of my next film? KEV ON TOUR - A day in the life of Kevin. :thumbsup:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Don't worry Kev - they still work in that racid shit box, going nowhere. :wave:

...you'll look back in time and realise that getting fired from KFC was the best thing that ever happened. (Quite an achievement, in fact!)

I'm sure you will have the last laugh :lolol:

...I'll miss "the Wedding Zinger" though ...:down:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kev, at least you wont have the problem if you had stayed there of getting a spotty complexion from eating all that crappy food.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Don't worry about them, Kev, they're not worth it. In fact it reminds me of the first job I had after school, working in a crappy mushroom farm at Highbrook. I had to cut open the bags full of crap with a blunt knife that wouldn't have hurt a flea, so that the women could spread the spores on top and then cart the blasted things back to the hot houses so the mushrooms could grow. I worked with a bunch of dolesters who were fiddling the social and a number of miserable old gits who just wanted a few hours a week for beer or betting money, whose idea of intelligent conversation was a series of grunts. The manager would pay us £39 through the books (at the time that was where National Insurance started to kick in for anything over that) and the rest with cash from sales to pubs, etc. I got the sack for not being productive enough. Yeah right, give me a knife that would actually cut something and I would be able to do some work. As for KFC, who would buy a lump of processed fat, over-fried in vegetable oil?:sick: I heard a rumour too that they changed the name from Kentucky Fried Chicken to KFC because there wasn't any chicken in it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Been away for a few days, belated condolences Kev, sounds like you're better off out of it mate. Chin up. A legendary tale worthy of NSC Gold, nay PLATINUM.

Looking forward to buying the DVD in the club Shop, in particular the director's cut containing all six episodes plus the additional bonus feature 'Four Men and the Mayonaise Mystery?!'

We salute you sir :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here