Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding Zinger Part Six (The End)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Fantastic reading Kev. You should write a book or get a blog sorted out. If some old pensioner can grip the nation with his drivel, your KFC tales would go global. You might have to change the venue to Peacehaven's California Fried Chicken to avoid taking on the legal challenge from KFC though.

Cheeky Monkey said:
You might have to change the venue to Peacehaven's California Fried Chicken to avoid taking on the legal challenge from KFC though.

Not there anymore is it? Came past it yesterday and looks like Sussex Cars or whatever it is have taken the offices.

There's always RFC at the bottom of North Street. :thumbsup:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Kev, new avatar for you....

Attachments

• kfccruelty_avatar.jpg
    kfccruelty_avatar.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 369

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Well that was entertaining... I wonder what will await Kev in the future?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Shame Kev,good luck with your next job,until you get one,sit around in KFC all day,be the most annoying customer ever,always ask for Becky to serve you!

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
brightonfan_86 said:
Probably me dieing of depression. :down:

Naaah.

Just get back on the horse and go for another job somewhere, shoot a little higher than a fast food joint though. Chin up, Kev. It's only a crappy job.

:)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
In tomorrows Anus it explains, in Becky's words, why Kev was let go (something about improper conduct)

Exclusive photo as well, of which I have obtained a copy.

kfc20demojojonm6.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
She is, it's blood from the chicken Kev was throwing around in a paddy.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Oh Kev, part of me feels sad you've suffered this indignity. But at the same time you do realise that job was f***ing shit and you don't wanna be there in 6 months time, whereas the likes of Becky and Andy will still be mopping floors and trying to make themselves feel better by picking on others when they're well into their 30's.

There's no point getting depressed over it, you're far better off out of it. And you've learned a valuable lesson: Never work in catering or retail.

Best of luck with your next career step, and don't let wankers get you down.

I look forward to the start of your next epic, Kev starts law school perhaps?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
This becky sounds like a right bitch. I may have to phone and tell her what a jumped-up little whore she is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here