Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding Zinger Part Six (The End)

gull45

Mar 10, 2006
Truly epic stuff, dont know you kev but with writing skills and comedy timing like yours you can do a lot better than preparing the chav equvilent of a sunday roast whilst being bossed about by slags and losers!!
Good luck with finding a new job.........................please write about your jobhunting exploits i have a feeling that would make entertaining reading.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Unlucky Kev. Get back on the horse and find something that makes you happy.

This has been an incredible ride and I suspect this is just a brief interlude before the next epic adventure is upon us.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I don't know you Kev, but this series has been absoutely epic, and I hope and pray the Mods will gather all the episodes into one NSC gold masterpiece.

It's only a shitty job. On to the next thing mate!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Thought this was going to be a long-running soap opera.

More of a mini-series in the end. :down:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I reckon it's a bit of a Fawlty Towers situation - Kev decided to call it a day before the magic was lost, and who's to fault him for that?

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Never mind Kev. I'm sure The Argus will give you a column after reading this. Whether you realise it or not you are a literary genius!

Next!!!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
01273 227704 - KFC

Give them a call. Highly amusing.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Wozza said:

6 episodes. Maybe another 6 episodes when Kev gets his next job - before giving up the world of gainful employment.

He is merely emulating his favourite TV series.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Wozza said:

Ah, but this was just Series One (out soon on DVD).

And in the next series (my spies tell me) Kev will have found himself a Lithuanian sidekick with an amusing penchant for collecting beermats.

Together they'll be solving mysteries around the fast-food outlets of Sussex while falling in and out of lust with a variety of Yorkshire Slut Faced Whores.

Last edited:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
crasher said:
Ah, but this was just Series One (out soon on DVD).

And in the next series (my spies tell me) Kev will have found himself a Lithuanian sidekick with an amusing penchant for collecting beermats.

Together they'll be solving mysteries around the fast-food outlets of Sussex while falling in and out of lust with a variety of Scouse slut-faced whores.

She wasn't scouse, she was from Leeds.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
fatboy said:
01273 227704 - KFC

Give them a call. Highly amusing.

This sounds like an excellent feature for my next radio show* :lolol:

*Sadly said show is a) based in Exeter, and b) not for about 3 weeks, but these are mere details.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Like most others I've been enthralled by Kev's exploits. Absolutely brilliant stuff. Kev, you can do better than KFC and you deserve better than Becky. BUT, I'm going to miss the 'Wedding Zinger' series and I can't wait for the repeats on UK Gold so I think the rest of us should ring up KFC and demand that Kev is re-instated. We can make threats like "wouldn't want any chicken legs to get broken, know what I mean?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here