Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We were awful today

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
That is the whole point we have a lot of injuries but the players brought in to fill the void do not appear to be good enough to do the job.

how many clubs could cope with losing quality in Bridcutt, Ulloa, Orlandi and would have adequate replacements ready to step in?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
That is the whole point we have a lot of injuries but the players brought in to fill the void do not appear to be good enough to do the job.

How much would a like for like replacement for Ulloa and Bridcutt (to use two examples) cost? Are there any quality players kicking their heels or playing in divisions below us?

Freeloaders

Banned
Oct 6, 2013
Yet again pure rubbish from the vile freeloading night club drunks.It cost more to watch those vile freeloaders than any other club in the championship,and also more than six prem-league team.Also good to see the vile freeloading nothing Dunk is really helping Bristol city lol.Their now bottom of the league lol,its not even a good league one player.What a pure waste of the clubs money.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Amazing - 4 games ago, people seemed pretty perky on here. In another 4 games times, they may well be again. Patience required?

Thankful (I would hope anyway) Tony Bloom has that

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
How much would a like for like replacement for Ulloa and Bridcutt (to use two examples) cost? Are there any quality players kicking their heels or playing in divisions below us?

At least 7m judging by the bids we turned down.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Bruno and Buckley were shit today. Bruno was doing a Smalling impression pointing all over the place and then just passing backwards. I dont think he made one successful forward pass. No fight in buckley, watches too much premiershite and kept going down too easily.

Oh and Lita makes Barnes look like Pele.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I havent suggested they should be as good as Bridcutt and Ulloa, as that would cost mega bucks but they must be capable of doing a job, which apparently on today showing those deputising arent

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I havent suggested they should be as good as Bridcutt and Ulloa, as that would cost mega bucks but they must be capable of doing a job, which apparently on today showing those deputising arent

But a few games back people were saying the opposite after the games against Reading and QPR.
The problem is we have no consistency, can't put the same team out 2 weeks on the trot and miss chances.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Just Qing to leave Yeovil, I would say that we were toothless, never really looked like losing today but I couldn't see us scoring! David and Bruno truly awful, need to practice crosses. Yeovil are very poor but deserved the point. Need to add a bit of pace to our build up play, far too predicable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here