Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We underestimated our caravan dwelling neighbours

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
The make up of both squads tells you who is superior - and we are likely to add to ours while potless will sell their better players. Once Palace reach 50 points they stop - it's in their DNA.

Do you have any evidence for that, or are you just spouting it because you hope it's true?

Nope, thought not. We won't be selling anyone in January, and if we're still in a good position we may well add to our squad.

By the way, I really don't know how you can look at "the make up of both squads" and think you're superior. We've got a better keeper, better forwards and a better midfield. The only you've got at the moment is a better defense. And attendances, obviously. I'm sure that those will be a great consolation to you.

D

Deleted member 18477

Don't be silly!

If they keep Zaha after january they'll be quality. If they sell him they'll just buy 3 players and still be quality! Win win for them! Makes me laugh when people say palace are shit. They're no worse or better off than us apart from attendances really.

Murray = CMS (different but both just as good)
Zaha > Buckley (mainly because Buckley is injured a lot!)
Williams > Vicente (because Vicente never plays!)
Dikgacoi = Bridcutt (ones a powerhouse the other is a passer. Equal)
Jedinak > Hammond (Did Southampton carry him to 2nd last season?)
Speroni < Koooshack (think we have the best GK. but speroni is very good)
Blake < Bruno (Bruno is a class above the rest)
Delaney and ramage < Greer and el abd (we have the better CB's at the minute)
Moxey and Parr < Bridge (bridge! Nothing else to say)

We don't have a plan B again! Going to be another difficult season to reach the playoffs for us!

Last edited by a moderator:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
If they keep Zaha after january they'll be quality. If they sell him they'll just buy 3 players and still be quality! Win win for them!

We don't have a plan B again! Going to be another difficult season to reach the playoffs for us!

Sense at last.

Your squad is good enough for the top 10. You could make the playoffs. Don't despair just yet. I'm sure Tony has some more cash to spend on elderly Spanish men, too.

I would put money on us finishing higher than that lot. You can also bet you won't see these posters for dust either. Just like at the beginning of this season.

Spot on. There is no way Palace can finish above us. I must confess that after that shit start they made I had them down for relegation fodder - looks like that may be wrong but seriously luck runs out for everyone - their squad and support (which equals finance) is too poor to maintain a play off push - now if they had our backing then maybe they could do something.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
As I said "in the long run" - everyone knows your attack will falter - Zaha & Murray both injury and strop prone - no back up.

Enjoy it while you can.

I can tell that our run really is making you sick to the stomach, hilarious to know! As already mentioned once, we conceded 8 goals in the first 3 league games when we had a make shift defence and the new players we've brought in weren't with us. We have since conceded 9 in 7, not ideal but hardly alarming! In fact, in our last 3 away games we have conceded just once. It's at home that we have let a few in but that's only because we play so offensively and thus there are spaces to exploit on the counter attack.

Do you have any evidence for that, or are you just spouting it because you hope it's true?

Nope, thought not. We won't be selling anyone in January, and if we're still in a good position we may well add to our squad.

By the way, I really don't know how you can look at "the make up of both squads" and think you're superior. We've got a better keeper, better forwards and a better midfield. The only you've got at the moment is a better defense. And attendances, obviously. I'm sure that those will be a great consolation to you.

Nurse ! Nurse ! he's out of bed again !

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Sense at last.

Your squad is good enough for the top 10. You could make the playoffs. Don't despair just yet. I'm sure Tony has some more cash to spend on elderly Spanish men, too.
You patronizing dick. How about £20 bet to REMF who finishes higher?

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Seaside stop! You're not getting anywhere. It's a waste of your time.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Palace were getting rid of their manager 2 weeks ago-stop the panic.I will bounce this thread in May.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Agree about the forwards and defence ,but we have the better keeper and mid field the attendance is irrelevant:albion2:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Spot on. There is no way Palace can finish above us. I must confess that after that shit start they made I had them down for relegation fodder - looks like that may be wrong but seriously luck runs out for everyone - their squad and support (which equals finance) is too poor to maintain a play off push - now if they had our backing then maybe they could do something.

Our budget is just as big as yours. Ask CPFC2010.

You are SO UPSET by this whole situation. Frankly it's hilarious.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
How do you think we pay for players ?

Tony Bloom. How do you think you pay for players?

Oh, and if you've got so much more money than us due to your fantastic attendances, why are you not above us in the League? Surely your additional funds should put you well above us? Unless of course your manager doesn't spend his money as well as ours does.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove

let face it doesnt your going nowhere either, its far to early in the season to start predicting anythingand i find on here there is a lack of knowledge about the championship

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

D

Deleted member 18477

Sense at last.

Read my post again. I've just compared our teams at the minute. Fair?

Our budget is just as big as yours. Ask CPFC2010.

You are SO UPSET by this whole situation. Frankly it's hilarious.

What situation ?- you being one point in front of us after 10 games and having a defence like a sieve.

Very much looking forward to next match vs Middlesbrough on 20th whereas you lot will be staying at home with your radios.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here