Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We underestimated our caravan dwelling neighbours

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Fickle = CPS

According to the BBC Palace had attendance of 2863. Surely that did not get that many?

Where are the rest of their 50,000 supporters that turned up against Burnley in the late seventies. Att: 20,863

Unfortunately they have been looking quite good (competitive and athletic) for quite sometime, even last season. If Vicente comes back for just two more games, let them be against Palace.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
The manager they wanted rid 3 - 4 weeks ago want it?

Yes, they are football fans like us- are you telling me nobody on here would be calling for Gus's head with the start they got- people are on here practically calling for Gus's head after a home draw.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Yes, they are football fans like us- are you telling me nobody on here would be calling for Gus's head with the start they got- people are on here practically calling for Gus's head after a home draw.

not doubting that just making a point about their manager as our 6 fingered friends will be over this like a rash in a few hours. Just getting the facts out there first. ;

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Conceded 17 goals in ten games though. Either that will improve dramatically, or they won't stay up there

D

Deleted member 18477

Palace will get promoted!

We will finish 10th.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Palace are doing well but don't think they have enough depth in their squad for promotion. If we had Glenn Murray we would be clear at the top :)

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
conceded 17 goals in ten games though. Either that will improve dramatically, or they won't stay up there

exactly, and that is why we dont need to worry about them.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
exactly, and that is why we dont need to worry about them.

I'd worry about us if I were you. If teams score 3, we go and score 4, our front 4 is simply unplayable on it's day. In regards to defence, 7 of those 17 goals were conceded in the first 3 games when we had a completely make shift defence. We also have McCarthy and Gabbidon to come back in soon if needs be.

P.s mind the gap

P.p.s attendance was 20,800 today, to the muppet that posted, 2,800 I want a piece of what you're smoking

Last edited:

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Palace are doing well but don't think they have enough depth in their squad for promotion. If we had Glenn Murray we would be clear at the top :)

Sorry terry boy, were people on here saying he was a no good sulky waster a few weeks back, now you think he would be your saviour...priceless!!!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Here they come

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
It sickens me to the absolute core to see Palace playing well and getting good results and even more so when they go above us! There is no doubt they are the form team but I do wonder how they will cope if like us they get a few key players injured, looking at their squad it's a good first team but not much depth to it, a bit like us really although I was hopeful the players we signed would perform better than they have done so far, Bruno excepted of course who is superb.

That's where you are wrong. Today there was no place in the starting X1 for Johnny Williams, Joel Ward, Jonathan Parr (player of the year last season), Danny Gabbidon, Owen Garvan, David Goodwillie and the injured Paddy McCarthy. All decent players at this level. Our squad this year is much bigger and better and we have been able to rotate whereas last year it was pretty much the same side and our form went downhill when an influx of injuries and fatigue struck in the last 3rd of the season.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Blue

Banned
Sep 8, 2011
The Caravan Neighbours are cooking on Gas... Lost the first three and then win six and draw 1 from the next 7...two games they come from behind. Conceding 9 goals and scoring 4 in the first three games without a win then conceding 8 and scoring 14 in the next seven.. that a is pretty impressive turn around....Going from Bottom to 4th in the table. Made some very shrewd signings late on in the transfer window.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The Caravan Neighbours are cooking on Gas... Lost the first three and then win six and draw 1 from the next 7...two games they come from behind. Conceding 9 goals and scoring 4 in the first three games without a win then conceding 8 and scoring 14 in the next seven.. that a is pretty impressive turn around....Going from Bottom to 4th in the table. Made some very shrewd signings late on in the transfer window.

They have a history of this,something they care to inform us of..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here