Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wayne Henderson hands in Transfer Request

Uncle Buck said:
but Henderson handing in a transfer request for being dropped is pretty similar to Kuipers demanding to go out on loan.

Yes it is, but I hope Hendo will never reduce himself to such a bad state that Deano feels he cannot pick him even on the bench.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Silent Bob said:
We'll have a good young keeper on the bench (Sullivan or Martin) who HAVEN'T thrown a strop after being dropped for one game.

And you know that Henderson has done that how?

Uncle Buck said:
Also the Irish do seem to have a bigger issue when it comes to keepers than England do.
Two words: David James :lol:

Yoda

English & European
London Irish said:
A player making the No2 spot for the Republic probably thinks he deserves 1st team football, and the reality is there are plenty of young keepers in the top two leagues these days, never mind those lower down. I would think he's scared stiff about losing his international spot and is panicking. Let's hope we have someone capable of calming him down.

Nail! Head!

:ohmy: I'm in agreement with LI!!!!!! :lolol:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
London Irish said:
Yes it is, but I hope Hendo will never reduce himself to such a bad state that Deano feels he cannot pick him even on the bench.

The reality is Henderson knew there would be competition for the shirt, once Kuipers had apologised for his actions last season, where as from February last season Henderson was a nailed on certainty for the team. Now Henderson has lost the shirt and rather than fighting for it, he is taking the easy option and jumping ship. If he gets a move he will probably be a number 2 somewhere, he is actually very young in goal keeping terms.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Simster said:

If he wants a move then give it to him - we'll get about £100k, which should be piled into the kitty for a striker. Tidy.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Shame but not the end of the world. I expect we will get more for him than we payed.

Did Villa add a sell on fee?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Can I say - without prejudice or favour, as they say - that I've never rated him that much anyway?

That doesn't mean I WANT him to leave - very far from it - but I just don't think he's as good as Kippers, or a number of other keepers I've seen play for us. That's all. *runs away*

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
London Irish said:
Two words: David James :lol:

The only keeper in the Premiership yet to conceed a goal this season.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Man of Harveys said:
Can I say - without prejudice or favour, as they say - that I've never rated him that much anyway?

That doesn't mean I WANT him to leave - very far from it - but I just don't think he's as good as Kippers, or a number of other keepers I've seen play for us. That's all. *runs away*

heracy

BURN HIM

:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Has anyone heard of this new drug called "beer"?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
To be honest- f*** the c@nt, i never liked him, kippers is more than capable at this level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here