Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Watford’s Managerial Merry-go-Round Experiment

phoenix

May 18, 2009
If you actually took the time to read and take in [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION] posts, you'll realise he knows more than us chumps :wave:

No i don't take the trouble to view all . I'm sorry i have to do other things. I think he is dealing with this ok but thanks for you concern. As a footnote being as he is apparently a good friend of c h i would assume he knows he's stuff.
It doesn't make me any less worthy or passionate about my team though doe's it ?

All I stated was I doubt that Chris has been offered 10 jobs as was mentioned. I never suggested Chris wasn't a good guy etc. So why noobha or noowatford soon to be (possibly) , decided to have a go. I really don't know. he then agreed with me that it wasn't 10 but close, thanks for your time.

This isn't a criticism of you Amex.:smile:

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Big Sam has made an appearance in the market, but Hughton's price has further shortened...

Screenshot 2019-12-01 at 19.06.13.png

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Looking at that, C/H has the job.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tremendous new thread. Thank goodness someone started one.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Big Sam early favourite, Moyes 2nd favourite. Curbishley lively outsider. Big Heck also threw his hat into the ring on GoS this morning.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
No i don't take the trouble to view all . I'm sorry i have to do other things. I think he is dealing with this ok but thanks for you concern. As a footnote being as he is apparently a good friend of c h i would assume he knows he's stuff.
It doesn't make me any less worthy or passionate about my team though doe's it ?

All I stated was I doubt that Chris has been offered 10 jobs as was mentioned. I never suggested Chris wasn't a good guy etc. So why noobha or noowatford soon to be (possibly) , decided to have a go. I really don't know. he then agreed with me that it wasn't 10 but close, thanks for your time.

This isn't a criticism of you Amex.:smile:

No criticism taken :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I would say no !!! Poisoned chalice , Kiss of death etc.

He's a 60-year-old man, has now been out of work for six months and wants to manage in the Premier League again.

I think that would classify him as more of a "beggar" than a "chooser" right now, even if Watford have a revolving door on the manager's office.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Totally left field....
Will Flores find a horse's head in his bed tonight, after waking up screaming, finding the Troll Deeney has been appointed player manager :lolol:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
It’ll be Chris with a remit to do his best this season and if it doesn’t work out to take them straight back up

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
What the feck are you talking about i was just asking or saying how do people know Chris has been offered 10 jobs ? He made the comment NOT me. I never doubted the former manager! So ok smart arse, prove to me he has had 10 job offers then! And i don't mean Bury. Stop being so precious stop defending when there is no attack.All i did was doubt the quote that Apparently google has said Chris H has had 10 job offers.

Its a bit ironic isn't it ? how you say nobody will let it go, yet you appear NOT to let it go. Anyone who makes a comment you don't like you use this logic (or lack of) to carry on Not letting it go .

I hope he get's the Watford job if that's what he wants. So we can all let go.

As an aside - I did not definitively say that Hughton had turned down 10 jobs - I used it as a ballpark figure - which was clear if the time was taken to read the comment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here