[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

paulfuzz

Apr 17, 2019
Kings Lynn
Bit odd leaving out Bissouma, good to see Trossard and MacAllister back in the squad.

I have given up trying to second guess GP, he plays the team for his tactics and the opposition. Also United on Tuesday so maybe keeping something in the tank

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
We have a game on Tuesday and I would imagine that GP is saving a bit of ammo for MU away where we have a good chance of picking something up.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
We have a game on Tuesday and I would imagine that GP is saving a bit of ammo for MU away where we have a good chance of picking something up.

I think we have more chance of picking something up today so I’m hoping there is a cunning plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Regarding our bench, we have set up to chase the goal back after an hour, when the subs come on, for our compulsory 1 - 1 draw.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The slowest available central midfield - just what we need against a side who will be looking to make quick breaks out of their two banks of four set-up.

Bench looks amazing though - even though I'd rather see most of them playing!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I agree but think we can still win today with the squad he has put out AND have a freshish team for one or more points on Tuesday.

I agree. We're a proper squad set-up now, so we can rest players for some games. Plenty good enough to win today, and if it starts going pear-shaped, the ammo is ready and waiting on the bench.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Cleverly and Kamara to get booked, we win, Moder scores ... 200/1 (betfred)

Have my £2.50

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
That's a good strong bench , Ferguson looks likely to get some minutes as long as nobody gets injured or sent off, COYB.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Bittersweet if we win today as we'll be doing Newcastle a favour. I don't like it when there's a negative aspect to our wins. But I suppose it works the other way round as well if we lose.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Just found out Peacock now recognised Express VPN as a VPN and has block access, anyone recommend a new VPN?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports