Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The gods have conspired to put Moss and Mason in charge of refereeing and VAR respectively, what could possibly go wrong. I'll be amazed if this match ends 11 v 11 but i reckon we will nick this one late on with Dat Man Welbz showing yet again his amazing heading ability and bagging us the 3 points.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Anyone else got the feeling that it is going to be another of 'those' games.
The ingredients are all there.
Away to a team at the bottom and one that if we play well, I like to think of as very winnable.
Hope I am very wrong.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If nothing else, GP will know EXACTLY how Hodgson is going to play it today. It’s up to him to find the answer.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We'll have chances, the strikers mustn't fluff their lines.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bit odd leaving out Bissouma, good to see Trossard and MacAllister back in the squad.

Fiskmås

Jan 2, 2020
Can't remember the last time Biss what left out when available... Putting more focus on breaking down their defence than shoring up our own might make sense, though.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Apart from Biss (know doubt a reason) cant complain about line up so no excuse for not getting 3 points

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Just shows, every week, I get nowhere near guessing the lineup

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Bissouma can’t be 100% as there is no way he wouldn’t have started after last weeks performance. A bit disappointed that Trossard and Mac Allister aren’t starting but in Potter we trust.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here