Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
An early goal will end Roy's tactics of keeping it tight and just defending. Hopefully not another 80% possession an Xg of 5 but a defeat against Roy.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
just in case it gets interesting

Watford to be winning at half time (shit 1st half), but we turn it on in the 2nd half and win 33/1 (Corals)

TAKE MY FIVER!

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
If the team turn up we should be good enough to get the 3 points. Need a good performance to make up for there being no beer in the away end

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Woy will have them keeping 15 men behind the ball hoping that Sarr, Dennis et al can hit us on the break and we traditionally have problems breaking down teams that don't want to venture over the half way line - could be a frustrating afternoon.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
watford.jpg

"Watford can't play to save their lives Amigo"

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Roy will have them keeping 15 men behind the ball hoping that Sarr, Dennis et al can hit us on the break and we traditionally have problems breaking down teams that don't want to venture over the half way line - could be a frustrating afternoon.

I'm more confident of a win on Tuesday, we struggle when we have to break through a wall of players like we will have today

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
What I would like is for Dunk to score from a corner 5 minutes before half time. Then on 60 minutes, Lamptey to run past three players before crossing for Maupay to dink over the keeper. Then 3 minutes later a wonder strike from Bissouma from 30+ yards. Final score 3:0 to the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here