Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford v Palace

Eagle1986

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Fosters headband you sad ba@tar@. I think you need to get laid. Stressing about clubs financial situations. That’s all you have your little moral high ground. Look at the world my friend everybody bends and breaks the rules to get ahead those that don’t get left behind look at the people that got the whole western world into a financial mess most of them are still laughing all the way to the bank I don’t know whether you have figured it out yet mush but the world isn’t fair. We broke the rules and guess what? we are still here and in the play off final. Whether we win or we lose and stay in the championship we are laughing. Because we got away with it and there is nothing you, you little whiner you, can do about it.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Oh OK. The fact they put you into administration because you were facing a Winding Up Order for close on £3 mill by the HRMC the following Wednesday.
The fact that Jordan had sold Fonte to Southampton without passing on any of the fee to Agilo.
The fact that Jordan had borrowed the money from Agilo using players contracts as security against the loan.
All this had nothing to do with the decision by Agilo to put you into admin, because they no longer trusted your club.
Is it not true that Agilo in a further effort to keep you afloat, so they got the money back, lent the Administrator further money to help the club survive until the end of the season, in a hope he could find a buyer? There are those who now say, if Agilo hadn't put you into admin you would be gone now. What part did I get wrong?

As you know more about Palace than I ever want to know about Brighton, surely you have noticed that Simon Jordan has left CPFC....we have new owners now, and due to the LAW in the UK they have done NOTHING wrong..
Much as you dislike it we are still here and we DID beat you in the playoff semi final, on the pitch, where it counts...accept it and move on.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Fosters headband you sad ba@tar@. I think you need to get laid. Stressing about clubs financial situations. That’s all you have your little moral high ground. Look at the world my friend everybody bends and breaks the rules to get ahead those that don’t get left behind look at the people that got the whole western world into a financial mess most of them are still laughing all the way to the bank I don’t know whether you have figured it out yet mush but the world isn’t fair. We broke the rules and guess what? we are still here and in the play off final. Whether we win or we lose and stay in the championship we are laughing. Because we got away with it and there is nothing you, you little whiner you, can do about it.

I look forward to the day you keep the match ball,perhaps 1 year from now? imagine you need to beat Watford or you could go into admin again and that will be the end of your club at this level for a good few seasons.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Surprise surprise, Palaces administrations gets mentioned.
Can't we move on and try not to keep mentioning our two previous owners misdemeanors every time we get the upper hand ?
It's been done to death on here.

What upper hand? You haven't got promoted yet. There's a small matter of beating Watford.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is it true that on your play off final ticket it reads "Watford v Brighton or Crystal Palace"?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
What upper hand? You haven't got promoted yet. There's a small matter of beating Watford.

To which if they fail,will they still be here posting

Eagle1986

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
eeerrrrr If we don’t beat Watford there is no admin on the horizon because we spent f all just earned money. You make me laugh you are very serious my friend. You have a lot of hate. You must have a very small penus or no or a very ugly Girl or boyfriend (this is brighton we are talking about). Looking forward to other peoples failure is very sad. And as for the guy going on about the upper hand and us not being promoted yet. I don’t think he was talking about us getting promotion even if we lose to Watford we still had the upper hand because we beat you at the amex with everything in your favour. I have seen those saying that if we lose to Watford than that will make the defeat of brighton at the amex mean nothing. Please don’t kid yourself we all know it does. What was that chant you had at selhurst ‘’ you should have done more you should have done more, you stupid b*st*rds you should have done more’’ hmmmmmm out of form team o.o at selhurst star striker missing vs fully fit inform team at home 2.0. Now that is irony.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Eagle1986

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Thanks. The same to your boys next season. I’m shore Brighton will be knocking on the door next season. I hope we won’t be playing you next season but if we are still a championship side I look forward to these games. We are rivals and I enjoy the rivalry but I don’t hate brighton fans as you boys are supporting your local club just like us.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thanks. The same to your boys next season. I’m shore Brighton will be knocking on the door next season. I hope we won’t be playing you next season but if we are still a championship side I look forward to these games. We are rivals and I enjoy the rivalry but I don’t hate brighton fans as you boys are supporting your local club just like us.

I work with 4 of your lot,if you win it will be unbearable for a time..

Eagle1986

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Ha ha it's horrible that. Half of my friends are millwall fans and my misses was raised a charlton fan so I get a lot of abuse especially from millwall as we rarley beat them.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ha ha it's horrible that. Half of my friends are millwall fans and my misses was raised a charlton fan so I get a lot of abuse especially from millwall as we rarley beat them.

Well,for now enjoy the moment,you may avoid playing us both next year,i still pray for the admin to come your way,but hey that's for some of your more mouthy fans that rubbish us at every opportunity.

Our day will come,the main aim is for Brighton to finally establish at Championship level first and avoid the 3rd tier for a very very long time to come..then push onwards,next year or in 5 from now,preferably sooner.

Nathaniel10

Sep 27, 2012
It will though as be all for nothing . Stats will merely say we finished above you .

It wont be for nothing though will it as we as fans will remember exactly what happened last Monday. It was in front of millions and they saw fans in tears, each fan given a clapper to help create an atmosphere and then a mass exodus on 87 minutes when the games best player slammed in the final nail. Don Goodman commentating actually said he could not believe that fans had left in droves and not hung about to applaud the players off for their seasons work.

Quite confidently say that defeat next Monday and then you lot doing the double over us next year will not even go close to the misery and shame piled on you last week. This will stick for a very long time

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
As you know more about Palace than I ever want to know about Brighton, surely you have noticed that Simon Jordan has left CPFC....we have new owners now, and due to the LAW in the UK they have done NOTHING wrong..
Much as you dislike it we are still here and we DID beat you in the playoff semi final, on the pitch, where it counts...accept it and move on.

OK my final post on the subject.
First I agree the new owners have done nothing wrong and appear in fact to be trying to run the club in a decent manner, credit to them for that.
Goldberg or Jordan it doesn't matter, the fact that for close on 12 years the pair of them had you still playing in the top two division's on other peoples money is wrong in my eyes, it is wrong you are still in that position today, without having to climb back as Leeds and Bournemouth have done.
The penalty handed out should as many chairman have said, be consistent and be automatic demotion one or two divisions. Palace fans claim that, because you were turned from a promotion chasing team into a relegation fighting team you have battled through the adversity, as though it sum sort of badge of honour.
Clubs who have been guilty of the same as Palace have suffered far worse, Stockport, Luton, Plymouth and Chester. It is obvious to me that the points deduction handed out does not ensure the correct outcome and those chairmen that wanted automatic demotion are correct. This way every team suffers the same and not depending on, if you are high in the league when admin strikes, it can water down the punishment.
So my gripe is as a football fan, the fans are always the ones that suffer, but if their club break the rules, then they should all suffer the same amount.
So tell me, Pymouth I believe, went into admin whilst in the Championship, do you think the two clubs or the fans, have suffered same?
As for you beating us, you on the night deserved it and I have no complaints, if you deserved to be in the position to be involved in a Championship play off, debateable in my eyes.

It wont be for nothing though will it as we as fans will remember exactly what happened last Monday. It was in front of millions and they saw fans in tears, each fan given a clapper to help create an atmosphere and then a mass exodus on 87 minutes when the games best player slammed in the final nail. Don Goodman commentating actually said he could not believe that fans had left in droves and not hung about to applaud the players off for their seasons work.

Quite confidently say that defeat next Monday and then you lot doing the double over us next year will not even go close to the misery and shame piled on you last week. This will stick for a very long time

Who won the Play Off semi's last year and the year before that ?

No one can remember Play Off semis a year on. However, the final league table is there forever.

Lose on Monday and you are f*cked.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Who won the Play Off semi's last year and the year before that ?

No one can remember Play Off semis a year on. However, the final league table is there forever.

Lose on Monday and you are f*cked.

I couldn't tell you phallus but we all know the winners and losers this year , none of us will ever forget . If we lose Monday we won't be ****ed we will brush ourselfs down and like yourselfs go again . 33,000 plus at wembley eh ! Who'd have thought it .

Ultimately, if you lose at Wembley then your season is no better than ours, worse in fact when looking at the League table.

But, and I'll give you this, the bragging rights are yours for a while now, short of beating you in a cup semi-final or at Wembley next year in the play offs I'm not sure how we get them.

God that was hard to write.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here