Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford v Crystal Palace tonight

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
We got Jedinak instead. End of conversation.

To be fair Jedinak is the player Bridcutt could become one day. Haven't seen much of Bridcutt but seems a lot rate him. I only remember him getting booked at Selhurst because Zaha was way too good for him and he resorted to kicking him up in the air. But then that was a bad day all round for the dayglo green stripes, so I presume he's had better games...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
You're missing the point petal. I've already said that the Udinese thing IS dodgy. Of course it is. Doesn't alter the fact that Holloway is a boring, mouthy dullard, though.

He's our very own west country version of your bimbling Frank Spenceresque manager, albeit with a very slightly better grasp of English ;)

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
They are my clubs long term partner,we have only just started seeing each other again,some fireworks and bickering too,just like the good times.

Hardly our fault that you left and ran away to the LOWER divisions of the football league for so long..

- - - Updated - - -

But myne is a small 10" screen,the keyboard smaller than Palace's support

Myne? Really? Give up while you're in front...here at least..

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
We were all told we would never fill Falmer it's all about keeping the fans and build our club up again,if i am being honest Falmer may need major re development to take it up to 50,000 in years to come.

You didn't sell out last night, seems a few plastics were getting fed up with your shit form. I'm sure the lucky win will bring them back temporally on Tuesday until Jordan Rhodes gets hold of you...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You didn't sell out last night, seems a few plastics were getting fed up with your shit form. I'm sure the lucky win will bring them back temporally on Tuesday until Jordan Rhodes gets hold of you...

Don't expect a sell out Tuesday either. Tuesday gates hover from 23,750 upwards,what's you highest gate this season btw? sorry must not lower my standards....i did not ask that,feel free to answer.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Don't expect a sell out Tuesday either. Tuesday gates hover from 23,750 upwards,what's you highest gate this season btw? sorry must not lower my standards....i did not ask that,feel free to answer.

Ask The Major !

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

In comparison with the majority of the Championship, our gates are healthy, I honestly can't understand why you mock this?? There has been a vast down-turn in attendances at football for the past few years now. Albion are doing very well in terms of their crowds but give any team a new stadium and a new league and there numbers will rise dramatically as a lot of fickle fans will start to go.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
In comparison with the majority of the Championship, our gates are healthy, I honestly can't understand why you mock this?? There has been a vast down-turn in attendances at football for the past few years now. Albion are doing very well in terms of their crowds but give any team a new stadium and a new league and there numbers will rise dramatically as a lot of fickle fans will start to go.

I'm not mocking,just delighted we have the numbers we do,yes it's great,perhaps it won't last,but many will and for us after all we have been through,we needed a good start-Ask Darlington FC about a new stadium,support has to exist to some degree..

We mock because to some newer/younger Palace fans,they never believed we could get such gates.

Your older wiser fans always knew we could.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I might take his repetitive ramblings about winning a friendly over 100 years ago
Over 100 years ago is a fair point. But it wasn't a friendly back then, it did actually mean something. It's all our small club has ever won, but it was a major trophy and it's better than nothing.

On paper your higher attendances mean you have more money than us. That's it. It doesn't give you a guarantee that you will make the Prem and we won't.
Obviously, I completely agree. Just like you having selling Zaha for >£10m doesn't guarantee you a place in the prem. We're 8-1 to go up, so it's obviously unlikely we will, but we've still got the play-offs to fight for.

We were all told we would never fill Falmer it's all about keeping the fans and build our club up again
And then when we did fill it, the Palace fans told us that was only for the first season, and numbers would drop to 15k the second season.

To be fair Jedinak is the player Bridcutt could become one day.
:lol:
Haven't seen much of Bridcutt
Well obviously, given your pathetic attempt at patronising.

In comparison with the majority of the Championship, our gates are healthy, I honestly can't understand why you mock this??
Yeah I don't think there's a problem with your numbers. But obviously if Palace fans come here and post crap about all our fans being plastic then you're going to get some crap back.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Over 100 years ago is a fair point. But it wasn't a friendly back then, it did actually mean something. It's all our small club has ever won, but it was a major trophy and it's better than nothing.

Obviously, I completely agree. Just like you having selling Zaha for >£10m doesn't guarantee you a place in the prem. We're 8-1 to go up, so it's obviously unlikely we will, but we've still got the play-offs to fight for.

And then when we did fill it, the Palace fans told us that was only for the first season, and numbers would drop to 15k the second season.

:lol:
Well obviously, given your pathetic attempt at patronising.

Yeah I don't think there's a problem with your numbers. But obviously if Palace fans come here and post crap about all our fans being plastic then you're going to get some crap back.

Trig old man, I'd give more credence to your points if you didn't cherry-pick the ones you have the answer for and ignore the rest.

Bridcutt is young and still learning isn't he ? Jedinak is much more experienced and an international, there's no comparison yet. And I don't even hear your own fans talking about him dominating games, so I'm fairly sure he's still filed under 'potential' for most. I'll have another look come March 17th.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We were all told we would never fill Falmer it's all about keeping the fans and build our club up again,if i am being honest Falmer may need major re development to take it up to 50,000 in years to come.

Will the planners allow that ? Also with all that plastic would it be a toxic risk in that beautiful environment ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Will the planners allow that ? Also with all that plastic would it be a toxic risk in that beautiful environment ?

Perhaps there is a "secret" phase 3 already in place? i mean we were told 22,500 that magically became 30,750.......that could yet rise again.....?

Plastic and the environment? whilst not pleasing on the eye,no health risk posed,unlike Toxic fumes caused by fires in South London,still what with the dwindling support these days at Selhurst the locals had to take steps to create some warmth i suppose.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bridcutt is young and still learning isn't he ? I don't even hear your own fans talking about him dominating games, so I'm fairly sure he's still filed under 'potential' for most. I'll have another look come March 17th.

Hahahahahaha.

He dominates the midfield pretty much every other game. Yes he's young, and yes he'll get better still, but he is absolutely the real deal. Jedinak lol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here