Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford v Crystal Palace tonight

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Perhaps there is a "secret" phase 3 already in place? i mean we were told 22,500 that magically became 30,750.......that could yet rise again.....?

Plastic and the environment? whilst not pleasing on the eye,no health risk posed,unlike Toxic fumes caused by fires in South London,still what with the dwindling support these days at Selhurst the locals had to take steps to create some warmth i suppose.

Season ticket sales nearly double of same time last season, wouldn't call that dwindling support.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Hahahahahaha.

He dominates the midfield pretty much every other game. Yes he's young, and yes he'll get better still, but he is absolutely the real deal. Jedinak lol.

I can tell you have seen as much of Jedinak as I have of Bridcutt. But Hans, are you a 13 year old girl ? If not, whats with the 'lol' ?? Will your next comeback be 'whatever' ??

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Jedinak lol.

Don't think I can ever take your posts serious again after this comment Hans. Jedinak is an absoloute rock in the middle, in over 20 years of being a Palace fan I haven't seen a better defensive midfielder play for us, including our Premiership stints.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Don't think I can ever take your posts serious again after this comment Hans. Jedinak is an absoloute rock in the middle, in over 20 years of being a Palace fan I haven't seen a better defensive midfielder play for us, including our Premiership stints.

Whilst I'm not disagreeing with you as I haven't seen much of him myself, but exactly the same is being said about Bridcutt. Since I started watching Albion in 86 I haven't seen anyone better in his position. Some even going as far as saying he's the best we've ever had as a DM (and before you say it, they aren't JCLs!)

I would personally put a wager on us all seeing Bridcutt lining up in the same England squad as Zaha in a few years.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
If this happens, will all your fans leave on 80 minutes?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Trig old man, I'd give more credence to your points if you didn't cherry-pick the ones you have the answer for and ignore the rest.
I don't cherry pick points. Palace fans here post loads of crap, and I just point out some of the more obvious rubbish. Which is the main point you'd like me to reply to?

Bridcutt is young and still learning isn't he ? Jedinak is much more experienced and an international
He plays for Australia, whoopy do. And so what if he's more experienced, all older players are more experienced than the younger ones, that doesn't mean they're better.

I don't even hear your own fans talking about him dominating games, so I'm fairly sure he's still filed under 'potential' for most.
No, it's not just potential, he's often our best player, but since he's not an attacking midfielder he gets less of the headlines.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I've heard many neutral observers, in the national media, refer to LB as the best defensive midfielder outside the Prem. I've seen enough of Jedinak to know he's no more than a dependable championship level player.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Even when the JLE crowd leave we've still got more in the stadium than your highest gate this season :lol:

Maybe so but your plastic support is crap in comparison with ours, even some of your own fans have said so after the weekends games. Did you hear the noise coming from the away end on Friday night, live on Sky? Non-stop singing for 90 mins, even at 2-0 down.

- - - Updated - - -

Even when the JLE crowd leave we've still got more in the stadium than your highest gate this season :lol:

Maybe so but your plastic support is crap in comparison with ours, even some of your own fans have said so after the weekends games. Did you hear the noise coming from the away end on Friday night, live on Sky? Non-stop singing for 90 mins, even at 2-0 down.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I've heard many neutral observers, in the national media, refer to LB as the best defensive midfielder outside the Prem. I've seen enough of Jedinak to know he's no more than a dependable championship level player.

Neutral observers? Can I ask who? What games have you seen Jedi play? Dependable championship player :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Season ticket sales nearly double of same time last season, wouldn't call that dwindling support.
Not dwindling no, but fairly fickle. They're only there because you're doing well.

If this happens, will all your fans leave on 80 minutes?
This.

Maybe so but your plastic support is crap in comparison with ours
Why, are your fans paying £70 a game or something?
Did you hear the noise coming from the away end on Friday night, live on Sky? Non-stop singing for 90 mins, even at 2-0 down.
Yep, but that's just your away crowd. Our away fans are like that too.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

- - - Updated - - -

Our plastic support is crap compared to your plastic support :lol:

Remove your penis from your head, stop waving it about and learn more than ONE song petal x

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Not dwindling no, but fairly fickle. They're only there because you're doing well.

This.

Why, are your fans paying £70 a game or something?
Yep, but that's just your away crowd. Our away fans are like that too.

Absolute utter rubbish Trig. They werent at Selhurst park in December, where you were also 2-0 down. If you dont do that against your fiercest rivals, there is absolutely zero chance of you doing it ever.

I know you want to hammer all our points, but simply making stuff up just makes you more of a laughable figure.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Neutral observers? Can I ask who? What games have you seen Jedi play? Dependable championship player :lolol:

But are the Premier League scouts turning up at Smellhurst to watch Jedinak ??? Football pundits and journalists both in the national and local press all enthuse about Bridcutt being the best DM in the country outside the Premier League.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
But are the Premier League scouts turning up at Smellhurst to watch Jedinak ??? Football pundits and journalists both in the national and local press all enthuse about Bridcutt being the best DM in the country outside the Premier League.

Unless Villa and Stoke bid for him in January without watching him play, yes they are.

Jedinak is way ahead of Bridcutt at the moment. Quite simply the best defensive midfielder player I've ever seen at Palace. Bridcutt could one day be better, but at the moment he's not even close.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Absolute utter rubbish Trig.
Wrong.
They werent at Selhurst park in December, where you were also 2-0 down.
Yep, a man down, a goal from a corner that should have been a goal kick, and a 2nd goal from a penalty that was a dive. There wasn't a lot to cheer about, but we still make some noise.
If you dont do that against your fiercest rivals, there is absolutely zero chance of you doing it ever.
But we do, regularly.

I know you want to hammer all our points, but simply making stuff up just makes you more of a laughable figure.
Back at ya

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here