Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford v Crystal Palace tonight

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Unless Villa and Stoke bid for him in January without watching him play, yes they are.

Jedinak is way ahead of Bridcutt at the moment. Quite simply the best defensive midfielder player I've ever seen at Palace. Bridcutt could one day be better, but at the moment he's not even close.

Shows what you know, as in the square root of f*** all Steve

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Maybe so but your plastic support is crap in comparison with ours

Yes. You are quite correct. What was it? 50000 plus in Selhurst and then a year or two later down to a crowd of 5000. We certainly can't rival those numbers.

I make that 45000 plastics. Well up on ours. Well done!

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Jedinak is way ahead of Bridcutt at the moment. Quite simply the best defensive midfielder player I've ever seen at Palace. Bridcutt could one day be better, but at the moment he's not even close.
With respect, there's no point in listening to your comments, because you're so blinded by bias you can't see reality. You were saying the other day that only one member of our team could get into your side (can't remember if it was Bridge or Bruno or something) and then we loan you a player that can't make our team, and he's straight into your team - go figure.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
With respect, there's no point in listening to your comments, because you're so blinded by bias you can't see reality. You were saying the other day that only one member of our team could get into your side (can't remember if it was Bridge or Bruno or something) and then we loan you a player that can't make our team, and he's straight into your team - go figure.

I don't remember that at all. At the moment we're down to the barebones, missing 5 or 6 first team players, which is why Dobbie will start. (I think he's great btw).

If we had our starting XI fit, I could only see Upson and Bridcutt (alongside Jedinak) making our side.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If we had our starting XI fit, I could only see Upson and Bridcutt (alongside Jedinak) making our side.
If we're talking about fully fit players, I can't see how you could leave out Vicente or Bridge. Ulloa will probably prove to be good enough too, but it's too early to be sure, so we'll leave him out for a minute.

You generally think we have about 1 player (now possibly 2) that could make your team, yet you're only just ahead of us, and you've only won 2 of your last 10 games - the worst of any team in the top 11 :shrug:

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Wrong.
Yep, a man down, a goal from a corner that should have been a goal kick, and a 2nd goal from a penalty that was a dive. There wasn't a lot to cheer about, but we still make some noise.
But we do, regularly.

Back at ya

Oh my, politicians of the world watch out, Triggaaar is after your jobs. That is one of the most pathetic retorts I have had on here, its just so lame. Can you please try a bit harder ? Im all for getting into it with you mate, but please do better than the above, really poor effort. Any more drivel and you are on the ignore list with themajor. I had high hopes for you Triggaaar, despite the pedantry - now step up or step off.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh my, politicians of the world watch out, Triggaaar is after your jobs. That is one of the most pathetic retorts I have had on here, its just so lame.
It's accurate.

Any more drivel and you are on the ignore list with themajor.
If you don't like the truth, add away, I won't lose sleep.
I had high hopes for you Triggaaar
That doesn't make sense, you're new here.

Oh, and I see you're copying the Major's style of signature, but you've conveniently missed out a vital statistic.

Don't think I can ever take your posts serious again after this comment Hans. Jedinak is an absoloute rock in the middle, in over 20 years of being a Palace fan I haven't seen a better defensive midfielder play for us, including our Premiership stints.

Would that be the rock around which the one of the worst defensive records in the top half of the league is built ? plus the rock that conceded 4 to Preston & Stoke in the Cups ? :lolol::ffsparr::lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
If we're talking about fully fit players, I can't see how you could leave out Vicente or Bridge. Ulloa will probably prove to be good enough too, but it's too early to be sure, so we'll leave him out for a minute.

You generally think we have about 1 player (now possibly 2) that could make your team, yet you're only just ahead of us, and you've only won 2 of your last 10 games - the worst of any team in the top 11 :shrug:

Our form is irrelevant, it has nothing to do with the performance of our first team. For the last 2 months we've been heavily depleted, missing 6 or 7 key players most of the time. In the last 10 games we haven't been able to play our first team. The only extended period of games our first team has had is when we won 12 and drew 3 out of 15 games.

Your defense is better than ours but in terms of goal scoring/creating you don't even come close.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought it was a DISTRESS flare as the HMS Palace starts to flounder in heavy seas :lolol:

A distress flare in the second half as Palace score twice to draw with a team that demolished you. Yeah.

Edgefield

Edgefield
Jul 20, 2008
London
I don't remember that at all. At the moment we're down to the barebones, missing 5 or 6 first team players, which is why Dobbie will start. (I think he's great btw).

Living in south east London and mates (with Palace fans), I now know what Millwall fans and Charlton fans told me back in the 90s is so true. And they still tell me now that Palace are the most deluded fans in Britain they always think they are superior.. Having seen enough of both teams live I don't think many of their players will get in the Albion team and think the game in March is going to be a bit of a reality shock, but then they will all as usual hide from the truth...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A distress flare in the second half as Palace score twice to draw with a team that demolished you. Yeah.

The reference was about the 13 points you've amassed since beating us back at the beginning of December :thumbsup:

p.s. before you go off to check , we've chalked up 17 points since then.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yes. You are quite correct. What was it? 50000 plus in Selhurst and then a year or two later down to a crowd of 5000. We certainly can't rival those numbers.

I make that 45000 plastics. Well up on ours. Well done!
Don't exaggerate.

(it was 51,700 and 4,005 - which of course is 47,695 plastics, not 45,000)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here