Watford v Crystal Palace tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Having a chuckle...what's with your obsession about all things Palace?

They are my clubs long term partner,we have only just started seeing each other again,some fireworks and bickering too,just like the good times.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I guess the loan thing has been covered in these 23 pages, but I'll have my say anyway.

Much as the Watford/Udinese thing is dodgy, it was still amusing, listening to worzel pissing his pants about it, completely ignoring the fact that his side included FIVE loanees of their own.

(Zaha, Dobbie, Butterfield, Phillips, Richards)

5 loans to 14, slight difference. Plus he is more upset as their loans are all from one overseas club meaning the rules allow for a 'feeder club' type format to take place.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
5 loans to 14, slight difference. Plus he is more upset as there loans are all from one overseas club meaning the rules allow for a 'feeder club' type format to take place.

The Albion? :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Couldn't send Bridcutt up the A23 as well could you ???

Zaha,Julian and Jedink might presude me,be a fair swap deal

Feb 14, 2010
Sorry, you are very confused, I think you actually mean your best players leaving you to join a bigger club surely? And our players (Garvan) turning you down to stay at said bigger club :lolol:

Palace? This is the same Palace that get 15000 paying punters less than Brighton every week despite being higher in the league and the same club that fail to take 3000 to a game 25 miles up the road? This is the same Palace who have never won a major trophy unlike Brighton who have been Champions of England with a glorious piece of Charity Shield history. The sae palace that followed us to the FA Cup final years later but only when football was on its arse because of the European ban. This is the same Palace who cant fight for their club like Brighton v York but instead have 40 spotty teenagers who get laughed out of the City. Oh how palace must wish they had both our support and our history.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Sorry, you are very confused, I think you actually mean your best players leaving you to join a bigger club surely? And our players (Garvan) turning you down to stay at said bigger club :lolol:

Why are players so transfixed on the present? Brighton will become far bigger than Palace in the ensuing years to come..

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
I guess the loan thing has been covered in these 23 pages, but I'll have my say anyway.

Much as the Watford/Udinese thing is dodgy, it was still amusing, listening to worzel pissing his pants about it, completely ignoring the fact that his side included FIVE loanees of their own.

(Zaha, Dobbie, Butterfield, Phillips, Richards)

Mmmm, almost as amusing as the meltdown that occured on here after the same mentioned Udinese B team came, saw & conquered on your own doorstep.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Palace? This is the same Palace that get 15000 paying punters less than Brighton every week despite being higher in the league and the same club that fail to take 3000 to a game 25 miles up the road? This is the same Palace who have never won a major trophy unlike Brighton who have been Champions of England with a glorious piece of Charity Shield history. The sae palace that followed us to the FA Cup final years later but only when football was on its arse because of the European ban. This is the same Palace who cant fight for their club like Brighton v York but instead have 40 spotty teenagers who get laughed out of the City. Oh how palace must wish they had both our support and our history.

Your Palace "mates??" how do they put up with you ?
And you dont go to games !!!
Priceless. :lolol:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

Zzzzzzz...

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
Your Palace "mates??" how do they put up with you ?
And you dont go to games !!!
Priceless. :lolol:

I might take his repetitive ramblings about winning a friendly over 100 years ago a little more seriously if he made the effort to watch his beloved team more than three times a season. The man's a joke.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Why are players so transfixed on the present? Brighton will become far bigger than Palace in the ensuing years to come..

On paper your higher attendances mean you have more money than us. That's it. It doesn't give you a guarantee that you will make the Prem and we won't. The sooner you and your fellow plastics realise that the better :rolleyes:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I might take his repetitive ramblings about winning a friendly over 100 years ago a little more seriously if he made the effort to watch his beloved team more than three times a season. The man's a joke.

Like some of your Sussex based fans no doubt.....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Mmmm, almost as amusing as the meltdown that occured on here after the same mentioned Udinese B team came, saw & conquered on your own doorstep.

You're missing the point petal. I've already said that the Udinese thing IS dodgy. Of course it is. Doesn't alter the fact that Holloway is a boring, mouthy dullard, though.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
On paper your higher attendances mean you have more money than us. That's it. It doesn't give you a guarantee that you will make the Prem and we won't. The sooner you and your fellow plastics realise that the better :rolleyes:

We were all told we would never fill Falmer it's all about keeping the fans and build our club up again,if i am being honest Falmer may need major re development to take it up to 50,000 in years to come.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports