Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Looking good so far

BfeXekpIIAAfrFd.jpg

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
No wingers and only 1 up front. Can't be bothered anymore. Look at all the other top teams in the league either play 2 wingers or 2 strikers its not rocket science .

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
First Watford away game I have missed since 1974!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Why won't he try 2 strikers in a match - if the 4-5-1 we play had seen us get masses of goals then fine, but we are over half way through the season and only 6 teams have scored fewer than us? Why is he afraid to try - give it a go Oscar for half a dozen games and if it doesn't work then go back to 4-5-1. All the teams in the top 6 have at least two up top who are scoring regularly. I'm bored at trying to play for a draw and possibly nick a late goal on the counter. If we concede then invariably a draw is as much as we can usually hope for. I for one am getting frustrated at the way the team is being set up!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Why won't he try 2 strikers in a match - if the 4-5-1 we play had seen us get masses of goals then fine, but we are over half way through the season and only 6 teams have scored fewer than us? Why is he afraid to try - give it a go Oscar for half a dozen games and if it doesn't work then go back to 4-5-1. All the teams in the top 6 have at least two up top who are scoring regularly. I'm bored at trying to play for a draw and possibly nick a late goal on the counter. If we concede then invariably a draw is as much as we can usually hope for. I for one am getting frustrated at the way the team is being set up!

Good work - that should see us win by a few clear goals now

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
feck me everyone is using the "Spanish Rodney" now

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
OG obviously doesnt have the confidence that we will scores 3 if we concede 2 so works on the principal of dont concede any and you get a point at least, which to my mind is the correct philosphy

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

When in doubt play 2 up top, stick to rigid lines and kick it long. The problem with English football

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
get in to them lads :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports