seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is YaYa injured ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oh good- negative response to line up means only one thing. A nailed on victory! Come on!

I've almost been convinced to do something else rather than listen to this inevitable defeat with no shots on target from the Albion :wink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Where is Kemy Agustien?

Hardly taken the opportunities he's had has he? Oscar seems to pick his teams on how they train not how much they earn or their reputation, good. No doubt the inevitable what is Lopez doing playing will come up but Bruno and Lopez can dazzle, just hope there is someone in the right place to take advantage of the decent crosses that will come in from them during the game.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Dale Boy being thrown in at the deep end , he has to match the qualities we've seen in Crofty and YaYa so far this season on his debut.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
OfficialBHAFC: #BHAFC v Watford: Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward; Andrews, Stephens, Forster-Caskey; David, Ulloa, Orlandi.OfficialBHAFC: #BHAFC subs v Watford: Brezovan (GK), Calderon, Dunk, March, LuaLua, Rodriguez, Obika.

Pace on the bench with two wingers

Makes sense, pace has more impact using it against tired legs later.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Really must win this one, if we are serious of reaching the playoffs. 1 point will not be good enough. Watford are way down the league and should be beatable.

The line up has not given me much confidence, but who knows.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Julie Andrews needs to up his game, as does JFC and Lopez.

If all three have an off day we will lose.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I now know why I don't like Radio Sussex
every time I put it on the listen to the commentary they have somebody playing tunes from the last century reminding just how old I am the programme before this they were from 1957

and I found myself singing along
its like living in the bloody nursing home FFS:facepalm:

AND JUST TO PROVE ME WRONG ....................................ITS THE BOSS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here