Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching Fridays game on Sky at home with friends/family

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
going round a mates house, 5 of us and a chinky for dinner with a goal fest hopefully

arkan

Jan 26, 2010
Sittingbourne
Will be watching from work on friday :(

But my birthday on monday so had to stop my g/f making plans for the evening to stay in and watch the game.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
I'll be watching at home with the family. We' ve got a couple of friends over and are planning a quick BBQ early doors before heading for the front room to cheer on the boys!

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Will be watching with parents, brother, nephews and 5 or 6 work mates.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Wish it was in 3D...but HD will do....just me...a chinky chonks and a bottle of vodka....phones off....reclining on settee....next best thing to being there....C'mon you Super Seagulls...

Aug 21, 2011
For those who have sky, but dont subscribe to the sports pack ( I dont as I never have time to watch the mathes), do what I have done. Go to Sky online (get a £5 discount) subscribe to the spoirts package for £21 or if you get discount £16 then the following day or so call up and give your 31 days notice to cancel. You now have access to all 3playoff matches, granted we will all be at Wembley and the Amex but its good to be able to watch it back.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Watching at home with wife and kids. Well, for first five minutes anyway, by which point wife will have left room in a huff as a) I don't want to chat about her, her work or anything else really whilst watching, and b) will be disgusted by language/example I am setting two impressionable minds.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I'm heading up North. To East Grinstead. About 15 of us with a BBQ at half time.

Lovely

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Remember the first series of The Naked Chef? The one where a young and fat-faced Jamie has his 'mates' over for a 'real lads night' and makes them all a massive curry. Then they drink bottles of beer and dance around to toploader when their long suffering WAGs return? Friday night round mine is going to be EXACTLY like that.

Except with less sliding down the bannister, no moped, cans instead of bottles, real friends attending in place of actors and much better food.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here