Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watching Fridays game on Sky at home with friends/family

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
3 mates coming round, beer keg, homemade Jalepeno & Cheese burgers. Big tv and chilli vodka. What more can you want.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Watching at a mates place in Farnham. He's a Fulham fan but supporting the Albion for the duration of the Play Offs. He still hasn't forgiven me for the 7-2 thrashing we gave 'em in the Freight Rover Trophy at Craven Cottage in the mid eighties ( snigger)

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Watching at a mates place in Farnham. He's a Fulham fan but supporting the Albion for the duration of the Play Offs. He still hasn't forgiven me for the 7-2 thrashing we gave 'em in the Freight Rover Trophy at Craven Cottage in the mid eighties ( snigger)

For the life of me I do not remember that result. Haha

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

6-1 I think you will find.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I'm gonna watch it at home and I'll tell you why...
I like to properly watch a match, actually watch it and see what's going on! If I go to the pub ill just get wankered and miss most of what is actually happening! Im sending the wife and kids to the pictures on Friday, even if they don't want to go...

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I'll be watching at home with the wife and kids. I will either be purchasing plastic pint glasses or putting chicken wire in front of the telly in case emotions get a bit heated!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Watching at my folks house, bad planning on my part but it's my girlfriends birthday on friday so a takeaway, beer and hopefully a goal party! Would much rather be in the pub watching it but I don't think the girlfriend would forgive me!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I'm DJing at my mates pub but he's an Albion fan too so he's got it on the big screen !
Earn money and watch the Albion at the same time with a few bevvies heaven !!!
Then MONDAY !!! OOOOOOOOOHHHHH MONDAY !!!

C'mon you seagulls you can do it !!!!!:albion2:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
West end show, wife's birthday. Will have a discrete plug in one ear.

5live.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
If I can get around my worries about the Now TV Twitter thing and entering payment details then I shall be watching that. If not, I shall be requiring small bodies of water which may congregate to form a river.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here