Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wasps nest

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Step 1 is obviously to find out what their natural predator is, and introduce thousands of them into your garden. We can deal with the ramifications in step 2 once the wasps are gone.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Step 1 is obviously to find out what their natural predator is, and introduce thousands of them into your garden. We can deal with the ramifications in step 2 once the wasps are gone.

Can recommend this book, a good 'toilet' read: {3DD0E7AC-6460-4086-9B8A-36109DEECBFC}Img100.jpg

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I was going to suggest bears but wasps don't make honey, bears don't kill bees, and one thousand bears in your back garden would itself present a problem.

Good thing we have books to look in for this kind of info

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Cover your bush in honey (matron) they will trim it for you.

Oct 25, 2003

i think their only natural predator is the apocalypse

so basically hope for that...it's probably better than any other potential outcome

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Sell the nest to the owner of a chain of crappy DIY stores and before you know it, it will be in Gillingham

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Get the England Cricket team around and tell them its a cricket square. They'll p1ss themselves.

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
Always said that wasps are the Nazi's of the insect world. Evil sods. Death to them all. Lucky it wasn't a hornets nest. Now they are evil creatures! Had one land on my arm as a kid. I shat myself. It was a massive fecker. The nest it had come from was in my gradads allotment in an old tree truck. A jerry can of petrol later and the problem was sorted. Brought a whole new meaning to the term 'Buzzing hornets!

Always said that wasps are the Nazi's of the insect world. Evil sods. Death to them all. Lucky it wasn't a hornets nest. Now they are evil creatures! Had one land on my arm as a kid. I shat myself. It was a massive fecker. The nest it had come from was in my gradads allotment in an old tree truck. A jerry can of petrol later and the problem was sorted. Brought a whole new meaning to the term 'Buzzing hornets!

French wasps are double hard m***********s and big with it.

forrest

Aug 11, 2010
haywards heath
However keem gardeners probably like them. As wasps feed on greenfly and blackfly that munch on their beloved veggies and flowers. There is even one breed of wasp that inserts its egg into the greenfly/blackfly. The egg hatches inside the insect and the grub eats it's way out from the inside. Prove that they are truely evil sods!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here