Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ward - Done Deal (pending medical)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The deal wasn't done..... The medical was.

Personal terms to be agreed.

Which means the deal isn't done. This was always going to be the biggest stumbling block - personal terms.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I think Wardy knows he's in quite a good position negotiation-wise here. That said, I have total faith in Bloom and co. to offer what they can and no more.

We'll get him.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Which means the deal isn't done. This was always going to be the biggest stumbling block - personal terms.

I disagree. I think personal terms will be the easier part of this deal. He wants to play for us, he and his partner like living here and he isn't stupid. He knows if he can get 8-10k a week on a 3 year deal, then he will have done very well.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I disagree. I think personal terms will be the easier part of this deal. He wants to play for us, he and his partner like living here and he isn't stupid. He knows if he can get 8-10k a week on a 3 year deal, then he will have done very well.

You are forgetting the devil's spawn which is always the main stumbling block - an agent

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Now for once I know your wrong....

Can't say too much more but your 100% wrong.

Watch this space (today)
My money's on Bozza.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Yes I know but in the apparent absence of any other serious offers for him and his publicly stated desire to be here, even his agent can't be that stupid and surely takes instructions from his client??!

Football Agents and Jean-Marc Bosman should in my opinion be subject to Sharia Law. I don't understand it, but I believe it can be painful. I might as well extend that to Palarse as well. Pompey have a brief stay of execution ... due to their thoughtful shirt gesture. :)

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I expect an announcement shortly before the fans forum, or possibly at it.

Spin the good news so they don't ask awkward questions about the price of a twix.

I'm sure that's exactly what's happening - fans walk in unhappy and frustrated; announcement at start of show : X has signed, Y is in discussions, Z will come in tomorrow for medical (and a teaser about another unnamed but 'high profile' player); fans leave happy and full of praise for the club. Everyone's a winner.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Watch this space (today)

Clock's ticking, Munchkin.

Still watching...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Watch this space (today)

Can't see a player travelling down and having a medical then going back up to parent club to play for their kids team? I like u mr munchkin but weren't u the poster who said Conway was a done deal?

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
think we should have a rule that u can only post a 'done deal' thread if the either the player, agent, barber, bloom, burke or bozza has told you. To stop all this bullshit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here