[Albion] Wankers at the station

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If the phone police wanted to film something dangerous to life on Thursday night at Brighton station they should of posted some video of the floor,it was so slippery it nearly ripped the price tag off my new hush puppies.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Our lads did the right thing to give it back imo - but you won’t get that on lefty NSC from many remember - easy to criticise from home!
Now, now.

As an old lefty I have always been quite pleased when people on my side 'give it back'.

???

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Now, now.

As an old lefty I have always been quite pleased when people on my side 'give it back'.

???
Yep, weird comment. Seems to be suggesting if you're not a fascist you must let folk walk all over you. Utterly bizarre.

My definition of a fascist starts a little to the left of Suella 'Brave'rman

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I got lobbed in a cubicle behind the North at the goldstone once for sticking my fingers up at blackpool fans, it was like beards and binnsy had won a war. It was like nazi Germany in that cubicle.
I read that first as 'I got lobbed in a cubicle behind the North at the goldstone once for sticking my fingers up blackpool fans'

I wondered as to whether you were lobbed in the cubicle to answer some reasonable questions or allow Beardo and Binsy to join in on the act.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My goodness, we have had a right tutathon here, and my beard has never felt so polished. Mrs Mahone was fully involved, and if those hoodlums had witnessed her eyes rolling, they'd have backed down, terrified.

I blame the teachers.
We all do

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yep, weird comment. Seems to be suggesting if you're not a fascist you must let folk walk all over you. Utterly bizarre.

My definition of a fascist starts a little to the left of Suella 'Brave'rman
I was a bit disappointed with @Sheebo over that, but I suspect he hasn't mixed much with 'the left' :wink:

Anyway, let's think about what 'giving it back' usually means in this context:

Big lads in their late 40s and 50s shouting and shoving, trying to not fall over, while the teenagers and 20 somethings, all nine and a half stone of wet piss of them, keep carefully at a distance, while doing the 'hold me back' dance.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I was a bit disappointed with @Sheebo over that, but I suspect he hasn't mixed much with 'the left' :wink:

Big lads in their late 40s and 50s shouting and shoving, trying to not fall over, while the teenagers and 20 somethings, all nine and a half stone of wet piss of them, keep carefully at a distance, while doing the 'hold me back' dance.
Absolutely re the giving it back, on both sides. Ridiculous given the environment, I.e. queuing at the train station rather than going nuts over a last minute winner.

Reminds me of my dogs, intact males that are not fighters but feel the need to posture and do the dance when meeting other similar males. Bit of jumping, barking, growling and jostling but no desire to really engage on either side. As if it proves something. Female dog has a go at them and they give a wide bearth for evermore.

If Suella is reading this I'm not suggesting castration for folk caught up in incidents within a train queue.

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
I read that first as 'I got lobbed in a cubicle behind the North at the goldstone once for sticking my fingers up blackpool fans'

I wondered as to whether you were lobbed in the cubicle to answer some reasonable questions or allow Beardo and Binsy to join in on the act.
Honest it wasn't what you wrote lol

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004

Always enjoy watching a fully choreographed display of the hold me back dance, particularly when it morphs into a reenactment of the I’m flying scene from the film Titanic.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The hold me back merchants at least provided some resistance . Without that then could have got worst for the bystanders . You will need some of our element in Amsterdam so don’t be so quick to be so woke and judgy

As for those with phones out - wankers
After watching the main video what exactly are that lot going to do in Amsterdam? one loan Ajax lad breaks the lines and no Albion are in sight much to his disappointment 🤣😃

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
Absolutely re the giving it back, on both sides. Ridiculous given the environment, I.e. queuing at the train station rather than going nuts over a last minute winner.
The environment in this case is having beer, carpet and fences thrown at you completely unprovoked by a bunch of ultras out for trouble. As well as all their screaming and gesturing. But don't respond. The pacifists on NSC disapprove.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports