Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wankers at the station

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm sure they tried an experiment at an India Pakistan cricket match?? here in the UK where they removed the police lines and everyone who was gesticulating at each other just started milling around quietly.

But you've got to love dogs though.:)
Maybe we can sniff each others arses

Nicks

Anyone over a certain age would file that under nothing to see here. Fans who have only ever known the Amex have all got over excited and think the 80’s have returned judging by reactions.
It makes me laugh when the fans sing about Boxing Day and Palace running.
Most of us who were there are now in our Late 50's minimum to late 60's now.
I expect if it ever happened again most of the people there would be to busy filming it on their mobiles

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I expect if it ever happened again most of the people there would be to busy filming it on their mobiles
There wasnt so much dancing in those days. That came later.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If you watch these clips from around Europe you will struggle to see a punch thrown. The last time I witnessed a Brighton firm with something about them was 18 years ago. A few kids wearing stone island pushing barriers over and then singing you run from the Brighton what an embarrassment.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There wasnso much dancing in those days. That came later.

Eh? I’m literally narrating what’s on his full length video (not the Twitter clip). He goes into the Bell, meets people, they leave, it kicks off and then two of the younger lads sing “Ajax run from Brighton”. It’s all there on his video. My only point was, if you don’t want your match day filmed, don’t hang out with a Vlogger.

Like I said earlier on the thread I reckon we were 50 yards away and there was other stuff going on. I didn’t film it. Never have, never will.

Beyond that, two things. Firstly I don’t have an issue with the Bell or anyone there. I suspect we’d have no atmosphere at all without some of those lads. Secondly, I love watching Ronald’s vids, but you and I both know you won’t see him for dust when Estupinian leaves.
Haha yeah sorry, I watched the full one and you are right re his whereabouts etc. fair points well made too. 👍

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
I feckin' hate that stupid embarrassing song; time to ditch it. Because of Boxing Day my 4rse...

Last edited:

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
If you watch these clips from around Europe you will struggle to see a punch thrown. The last time I witnessed a Brighton firm with something about them was 18 years ago. A few kids wearing stone island pushing barriers over and then singing you run from the Brighton what an embarrassment.
That was probably around the time when all the main faces got jailed after the Leeds and Spurs/Aberdeen aggro. There are plenty of game blokes who follow the Albion, but 2023 is not like the 1980s when you got a £10 fine if you got nicked. These days with an ongoing crack down on football violence and CCTV evidence, you are facing prison, a criminal record, and probably wrecking your life. Big price to pay...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
You going to Amsterdam ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I prefer it. What's good about genuinely violent assaults?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Didn’t have you down as a coat thrower 😃
??? I am one of those sorts that see football fights and think 'what utter wankers' :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here