Walking Dead series 3 - 10pm tonight fx channel

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
For Palace fans the series will be scheduled as "Late Kick Off" in the London region and will be on after Match Of The Day 2.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Have you seen the movie yet COCKNEYS V ZOMBIES Harry Treadaway (brick top in snatch ) a good British comedy zombie movie similar to Sean Of The Dead

Yep,saw it about 3 weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Harry Treadaway makes me laugh. Always the same character, and to be honest he can keep playing the same character for years to come.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Yep,saw it about 3 weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Harry Treadaway makes me laugh. Always the same character, and to be honest he can keep playing the same character for years to come.

A good fun movie loved the bit with Millwall zombies fighting West ham zombies :)

If anyone's interested THE WALKING DEAD game on Playstation & X box comes out next week , can't wait

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Did anyone else notice that in the 3rd advert break in Fridays episode on FOX they showed a trailer for next weeks final episode and the clip showed the Governer one minute with his eye patch over his right eye and in the next scene it was covering his left eye I can't believe such a mistake could be made

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
The point-and-click game is brilliant.

The new game out this week, Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, is supposed to be utter crap. Stay well clear. Look up the reviews.

Having just watched the last episode of season three, I can certainly say the TV show remains great. Can't wait for season 4.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports