Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walking Dead series 3 - 10pm tonight fx channel

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Good bit with the Governers daughter being a chained up zombie in the bedroom until machone came along she certainly doesn't take any prisoners
Cracking stuff

Dec 29, 2011
Series 3 better than 1 and 2 combined. Series 2 was by far the most boring IMO, season one was pretty exciting to see how it panned out.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Just a quick heads up. Second half of the so far excellent season 3 is back this Friday on FX/Fox.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Season 3 is seriously good. Cannot wait for the 2nd part, and now I don't have to. Lovin the Governor and Merle.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Think we are gonna say goodbye to Daryl Friday. No way will they kill off Merle after having him off screen for so long.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Thought it was on last Sunday? Certainly I watched it online and everyone was chatting about it at work this week.

It premiered in the US on Sunday. I too watched it on line but it's on proper Brit telly (albeit FX channel) on Friday.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thought it was on last Sunday? Certainly I watched it online and everyone was chatting about it at work this week.

We're nearly a week behind the Yanks , I can remember pre-satellite and pre-internet when some American TV series would take a year or more to reach our screens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here